Ashley Benson Denies Dating Tyler Blackburn
Ashley Benson denies a report that she is dating "Pretty Little Liars" co-star Tyler Blackburn. The 23-year-old actress shut down the rumor via Twitter on July 5. "Haha @usweekly what are you gonna come up with next??? Hilarious. Although I do love you @tylerjblackburn," she said.
Ashley's comment about the actor apparently was taken as a hint for their romance. "He makes me laugh. I have such a crush!" she told Us Weekly. Ashley and Tyler played teen sweethearts Hanna Marin and Caleb Rivers on the TV series.
The actress was romantically linked to Tyler in March after they reportedly locked lips at Coachella music festival in Indio, California. She previously dated Justin Bieber's "swagger coach" Ryan Good before splitting in 2012.
"I've always been in relationships. And I knew I needed to learn to be comfortable alone," she said in an April issue of Seventeen magazine. She added that she would be in relationship again after she found the right person. "If it happens, it happens. I'm 23 - I could have a boyfriend tomorrow. But relationships are scary, because once you're in one, you have to face the idea of breaking up or staying together forever. It's scary," she concluded.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival