Ashley Benson Denies Dating Tyler Blackburn
Ashley Benson denies a report that she is dating "Pretty Little Liars" co-star Tyler Blackburn. The 23-year-old actress shut down the rumor via Twitter on July 5. "Haha @usweekly what are you gonna come up with next??? Hilarious. Although I do love you @tylerjblackburn," she said.
Ashley's comment about the actor apparently was taken as a hint for their romance. "He makes me laugh. I have such a crush!" she told Us Weekly. Ashley and Tyler played teen sweethearts Hanna Marin and Caleb Rivers on the TV series.
The actress was romantically linked to Tyler in March after they reportedly locked lips at Coachella music festival in Indio, California. She previously dated Justin Bieber's "swagger coach" Ryan Good before splitting in 2012.
"I've always been in relationships. And I knew I needed to learn to be comfortable alone," she said in an April issue of Seventeen magazine. She added that she would be in relationship again after she found the right person. "If it happens, it happens. I'm 23 - I could have a boyfriend tomorrow. But relationships are scary, because once you're in one, you have to face the idea of breaking up or staying together forever. It's scary," she concluded.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!