Ashley Benson Denies Dating Tyler Blackburn
Ashley Benson denies a report that she is dating "Pretty Little Liars" co-star Tyler Blackburn. The 23-year-old actress shut down the rumor via Twitter on July 5. "Haha @usweekly what are you gonna come up with next??? Hilarious. Although I do love you @tylerjblackburn," she said.
Ashley's comment about the actor apparently was taken as a hint for their romance. "He makes me laugh. I have such a crush!" she told Us Weekly. Ashley and Tyler played teen sweethearts Hanna Marin and Caleb Rivers on the TV series.
The actress was romantically linked to Tyler in March after they reportedly locked lips at Coachella music festival in Indio, California. She previously dated Justin Bieber's "swagger coach" Ryan Good before splitting in 2012.
"I've always been in relationships. And I knew I needed to learn to be comfortable alone," she said in an April issue of Seventeen magazine. She added that she would be in relationship again after she found the right person. "If it happens, it happens. I'm 23 - I could have a boyfriend tomorrow. But relationships are scary, because once you're in one, you have to face the idea of breaking up or staying together forever. It's scary," she concluded.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs