Ashley Benson Denies Dating Tyler Blackburn
Ashley Benson denies a report that she is dating "Pretty Little Liars" co-star Tyler Blackburn. The 23-year-old actress shut down the rumor via Twitter on July 5. "Haha @usweekly what are you gonna come up with next??? Hilarious. Although I do love you @tylerjblackburn," she said.
Ashley's comment about the actor apparently was taken as a hint for their romance. "He makes me laugh. I have such a crush!" she told Us Weekly. Ashley and Tyler played teen sweethearts Hanna Marin and Caleb Rivers on the TV series.
The actress was romantically linked to Tyler in March after they reportedly locked lips at Coachella music festival in Indio, California. She previously dated Justin Bieber's "swagger coach" Ryan Good before splitting in 2012.
"I've always been in relationships. And I knew I needed to learn to be comfortable alone," she said in an April issue of Seventeen magazine. She added that she would be in relationship again after she found the right person. "If it happens, it happens. I'm 23 - I could have a boyfriend tomorrow. But relationships are scary, because once you're in one, you have to face the idea of breaking up or staying together forever. It's scary," she concluded.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart