Denise Richards' Father Engaged
Denise Richards' father, Irv Richards, found a new lover six years after her mother's passing. Stopping by an E! show "Chelsea Lately" on July 1, the "Twisted" actress said that Irv found his future bride online.
"He did one of those dating sites. He's getting married. I think he could have maybe waited a little longer, but whatever," Denise said. She added that her father's engagement "happened very quickly, but that's okay." The retired engineer, however, has not revealed identity of his fiancee.
When the show's host Chelsea Handler asked if she was involved in her father's wedding, the actress said, "I doubt it. I don't even know when it is! They're probably going to Vegas or something." Chelsea later suggested that Denise tried having a blind date with single co-stars, to which the mother of three answered, "Sure. I have a U-Haul of baggage, though!"
Irv Richards, who often helps Denise take care of her three daughters and Charlie Sheen's sons, lost his wife Joni in 2007 because of cancer. Earlier this year, he told Patti Stanger during an appearance on Bravo's "Millionaire Matchmaker" that he wanted to meet someone "older than" his daughter. "I'm not looking for eye candy. I'm looking for real relationship," he said.
After news about the engagement surfaced, Patti sent a congratulatory message to Denise. "Congrats @DENISE_RICHARDS on dad irvs engagement. I couldn't be happier for him, his fiance got a great catch. Xo," Patti tweeted.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon