Jonas Brothers to Release New Album This Fall
It's already been months since the Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas, and Nick Jonas wrapped up work on their forthcoming new album back in February and their fans have been dying to grab a hold of it. Finally, the waiting will soon be over as the group has announced that they are going to release their long overdue fifth studio album this fall.
The siblings revealed that their much-anticipated follow-up to their 2009 album "Lines, Vines and Trying Times" will "represent who we are and where we're at now," that of being inspired by today's top acts as "Adorn" singer Miguel, Grammy Award-winning artist Frank Ocean and Scottish producer and DJ Calvin Harris.
"In the past we used influences that inspired us - The Beatles, the Jackson 5, things like that. This time around we used influences that were happening for us now, new music, things that were getting us inspired to get in the studio and write," said Kevin. "We really listen to a lot of Frank Ocean, Miguel, Calvin Harris, artists that were doing something unique in the moment we were writing this album. It really adapted to the way we were thinking and where we were at. We were just trying to be who we were and who we are, and I think that really helped."
Although the said album's impending arrival does not have a fixed due date yet nor a working title, Kevin assures everyone it will not be released later than this fall.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked