Jonas Brothers to Release New Album This Fall
It's already been months since the Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas, and Nick Jonas wrapped up work on their forthcoming new album back in February and their fans have been dying to grab a hold of it. Finally, the waiting will soon be over as the group has announced that they are going to release their long overdue fifth studio album this fall.
The siblings revealed that their much-anticipated follow-up to their 2009 album "Lines, Vines and Trying Times" will "represent who we are and where we're at now," that of being inspired by today's top acts as "Adorn" singer Miguel, Grammy Award-winning artist Frank Ocean and Scottish producer and DJ Calvin Harris.
"In the past we used influences that inspired us - The Beatles, the Jackson 5, things like that. This time around we used influences that were happening for us now, new music, things that were getting us inspired to get in the studio and write," said Kevin. "We really listen to a lot of Frank Ocean, Miguel, Calvin Harris, artists that were doing something unique in the moment we were writing this album. It really adapted to the way we were thinking and where we were at. We were just trying to be who we were and who we are, and I think that really helped."
Although the said album's impending arrival does not have a fixed due date yet nor a working title, Kevin assures everyone it will not be released later than this fall.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video