Jenny McCarthy 'In Serious Talk' to Join 'The View'
Jenny McCarthy may join the ladies on "The View". Us Weekly reports that the former Playboy model, 40, "is in serious talks right now" to be a full-time co-host replacing original member of the daytime show Joy Behar, who will soon resign her post on the panel.
"Her show isn't quite working out, so she's definitely open to it," a source says, referring McCarthy's low-rated chatfest on VH1. "The cast and crew get a kick out of Jenny," adds another. "She's a good fit. She may not be able to carry a show, but she works well with a group ensemble."
Behar is not the only one leaving. Barbara Walters announced back in May she planned to retire in summer 2014, and Elisabeth Hasselbeck is rumored to leave the talk show as well. Brooke Shields is reportedly in discussions to replace Hasselbeck.
If the reports are true, McCarthy and Shields could join Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son