Jenny McCarthy 'In Serious Talk' to Join 'The View'
Jenny McCarthy may join the ladies on "The View". Us Weekly reports that the former Playboy model, 40, "is in serious talks right now" to be a full-time co-host replacing original member of the daytime show Joy Behar, who will soon resign her post on the panel.
"Her show isn't quite working out, so she's definitely open to it," a source says, referring McCarthy's low-rated chatfest on VH1. "The cast and crew get a kick out of Jenny," adds another. "She's a good fit. She may not be able to carry a show, but she works well with a group ensemble."
Behar is not the only one leaving. Barbara Walters announced back in May she planned to retire in summer 2014, and Elisabeth Hasselbeck is rumored to leave the talk show as well. Brooke Shields is reportedly in discussions to replace Hasselbeck.
If the reports are true, McCarthy and Shields could join Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd.
More The View News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch