Jenny McCarthy 'In Serious Talk' to Join 'The View'
Jenny McCarthy may join the ladies on "The View". Us Weekly reports that the former Playboy model, 40, "is in serious talks right now" to be a full-time co-host replacing original member of the daytime show Joy Behar, who will soon resign her post on the panel.
"Her show isn't quite working out, so she's definitely open to it," a source says, referring McCarthy's low-rated chatfest on VH1. "The cast and crew get a kick out of Jenny," adds another. "She's a good fit. She may not be able to carry a show, but she works well with a group ensemble."
Behar is not the only one leaving. Barbara Walters announced back in May she planned to retire in summer 2014, and Elisabeth Hasselbeck is rumored to leave the talk show as well. Brooke Shields is reportedly in discussions to replace Hasselbeck.
If the reports are true, McCarthy and Shields could join Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics