Jenny McCarthy 'In Serious Talk' to Join 'The View'
Jenny McCarthy may join the ladies on "The View". Us Weekly reports that the former Playboy model, 40, "is in serious talks right now" to be a full-time co-host replacing original member of the daytime show Joy Behar, who will soon resign her post on the panel.
"Her show isn't quite working out, so she's definitely open to it," a source says, referring McCarthy's low-rated chatfest on VH1. "The cast and crew get a kick out of Jenny," adds another. "She's a good fit. She may not be able to carry a show, but she works well with a group ensemble."
Behar is not the only one leaving. Barbara Walters announced back in May she planned to retire in summer 2014, and Elisabeth Hasselbeck is rumored to leave the talk show as well. Brooke Shields is reportedly in discussions to replace Hasselbeck.
If the reports are true, McCarthy and Shields could join Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd.
More The View News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show