Jenny McCarthy 'In Serious Talk' to Join 'The View'
Jenny McCarthy may join the ladies on "The View". Us Weekly reports that the former Playboy model, 40, "is in serious talks right now" to be a full-time co-host replacing original member of the daytime show Joy Behar, who will soon resign her post on the panel.
"Her show isn't quite working out, so she's definitely open to it," a source says, referring McCarthy's low-rated chatfest on VH1. "The cast and crew get a kick out of Jenny," adds another. "She's a good fit. She may not be able to carry a show, but she works well with a group ensemble."
Behar is not the only one leaving. Barbara Walters announced back in May she planned to retire in summer 2014, and Elisabeth Hasselbeck is rumored to leave the talk show as well. Brooke Shields is reportedly in discussions to replace Hasselbeck.
If the reports are true, McCarthy and Shields could join Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd.
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'