Flavor Flav's 4th of July Celebration Shut Down by Police
Flavor Flav's plan to celebrate the 4th of July with fireworks was ruined by police. The authorities showed up in front of his door in Las Vegas and gave him a warning not to set off any firework. The officers said that they could arrest him if he ignited even one of the mini explosives.
TMZ previously reported that the 54-year-old singer stacked tons of fireworks in his home. They were worth roughly $8,000. Flav, however, revealed that he got them for free because he had a deal with a local firework company. The company gave him the fireworks as well as payment in exchange to a commercial.
Flav said that he would be "responsible" for his action and would not put his neighbors in danger. He promised that his firework show would be carried out quickly so that they would not be disturbed.
Last year, Flav and some of his neighbors set off a ton of fireworks in the middle of the street to celebrate the 4th of July. The police arrived at the scene following the loud explosion and the huge fireworks in the sky. The authorities, however, did not arrest any of them. They asked the singer and other people to stop lighting fireworks and clear out of the street. "We had a good time watching my fireworks show and everything ended safely. Cops came a few times but didn't arrest me... thank God (and the police)!!" he said at that time.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera