Katy Perry and John Mayer Celebrate Fourth of July Together
Katy Perry and John Mayer continue to spend time together, fueling speculation that they have indeed rekindled their romance. She shares an Instagram picture of her celebrating the U.S. Independence Day with the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" crooner.
The "California Gurls" hitmaker and her on-off boyfriend donned coordinating American flag outfits in the spirit of Fourth of July. They were pictured hugging each other out with their faces avoiding camera. "Whose broad stripes & bright stars?!" she excitedly captioned the image.
The couple sparked reconciliation rumor after being reported spending Memorial Day at a barbeque party in her house earlier this year. They fanned the flames on the rumor when being spotted holding hands when leaving an event held by the Friars Foundation to honor Don Rickles.
In a recent interview with Vogue, she opened up about her feelings for the rocker, "I was madly in love with him. I still am madly in love with him. All I can say about that relationship is that he's got a beautiful mind."
More Katy Perry News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story