Katy Perry and John Mayer Celebrate Fourth of July Together
Katy Perry and John Mayer continue to spend time together, fueling speculation that they have indeed rekindled their romance. She shares an Instagram picture of her celebrating the U.S. Independence Day with the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" crooner.
The "California Gurls" hitmaker and her on-off boyfriend donned coordinating American flag outfits in the spirit of Fourth of July. They were pictured hugging each other out with their faces avoiding camera. "Whose broad stripes & bright stars?!" she excitedly captioned the image.
The couple sparked reconciliation rumor after being reported spending Memorial Day at a barbeque party in her house earlier this year. They fanned the flames on the rumor when being spotted holding hands when leaving an event held by the Friars Foundation to honor Don Rickles.
In a recent interview with Vogue, she opened up about her feelings for the rocker, "I was madly in love with him. I still am madly in love with him. All I can say about that relationship is that he's got a beautiful mind."
More Katy Perry News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera