Katy Perry and John Mayer Celebrate Fourth of July Together
Katy Perry and John Mayer continue to spend time together, fueling speculation that they have indeed rekindled their romance. She shares an Instagram picture of her celebrating the U.S. Independence Day with the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" crooner.
The "California Gurls" hitmaker and her on-off boyfriend donned coordinating American flag outfits in the spirit of Fourth of July. They were pictured hugging each other out with their faces avoiding camera. "Whose broad stripes & bright stars?!" she excitedly captioned the image.
The couple sparked reconciliation rumor after being reported spending Memorial Day at a barbeque party in her house earlier this year. They fanned the flames on the rumor when being spotted holding hands when leaving an event held by the Friars Foundation to honor Don Rickles.
In a recent interview with Vogue, she opened up about her feelings for the rocker, "I was madly in love with him. I still am madly in love with him. All I can say about that relationship is that he's got a beautiful mind."
More Katy Perry News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival