Katy Perry and John Mayer Celebrate Fourth of July Together
Katy Perry and John Mayer continue to spend time together, fueling speculation that they have indeed rekindled their romance. She shares an Instagram picture of her celebrating the U.S. Independence Day with the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" crooner.
The "California Gurls" hitmaker and her on-off boyfriend donned coordinating American flag outfits in the spirit of Fourth of July. They were pictured hugging each other out with their faces avoiding camera. "Whose broad stripes & bright stars?!" she excitedly captioned the image.
The couple sparked reconciliation rumor after being reported spending Memorial Day at a barbeque party in her house earlier this year. They fanned the flames on the rumor when being spotted holding hands when leaving an event held by the Friars Foundation to honor Don Rickles.
In a recent interview with Vogue, she opened up about her feelings for the rocker, "I was madly in love with him. I still am madly in love with him. All I can say about that relationship is that he's got a beautiful mind."
More Katy Perry News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard