Katy Perry and John Mayer Celebrate Fourth of July Together
Katy Perry and John Mayer continue to spend time together, fueling speculation that they have indeed rekindled their romance. She shares an Instagram picture of her celebrating the U.S. Independence Day with the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" crooner.
The "California Gurls" hitmaker and her on-off boyfriend donned coordinating American flag outfits in the spirit of Fourth of July. They were pictured hugging each other out with their faces avoiding camera. "Whose broad stripes & bright stars?!" she excitedly captioned the image.
The couple sparked reconciliation rumor after being reported spending Memorial Day at a barbeque party in her house earlier this year. They fanned the flames on the rumor when being spotted holding hands when leaving an event held by the Friars Foundation to honor Don Rickles.
In a recent interview with Vogue, she opened up about her feelings for the rocker, "I was madly in love with him. I still am madly in love with him. All I can say about that relationship is that he's got a beautiful mind."
More Katy Perry News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'