Britney Spears to Release Her 'Most Personal Album Ever'
Britney Spears has shared more details about her upcoming album. The 31-year-old singer recently tweeted her excitement about releasing eighth studio album and insisted that her new album would be her "most personal" yet.
"Really excited 2 give u a taste of my new album...," she tweeted on Wednesday, July 3. "can't wait 2 share what I've been working on." Spears then continued, "Going to be my most personal album ever :)"
Spears also took to Twitter to thank her fans after her album was voted "Most Anticipated Event of 2013's Second Half" in a mid-year polling conducted by Billboard. "Thank you SOO much for voting my new music as the Most Anticipated Event of 2013 on @Billboard! Lot of pressure ;)" she wrote.
In an interview with Ryan Seacrest, Spears talked about what to expect from her new album, saying, "I want to definitely take this album and have a new approach with it and make it a little different than anything I've ever done."
"People will be surprised with this album. It will be really different. I think the kids will appreciate it, but this music will have more of a cool approach to it," she continued.
Executive produced by will.i.am, Spears new offering is coming later this year.
Spears is currently preparing to release the music video for her latest single, "Oh La La". The video will feature appearances from Spears' two sons, Sean and Preston.
More Britney Spears News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease