Britney Spears to Release Her 'Most Personal Album Ever'
Britney Spears has shared more details about her upcoming album. The 31-year-old singer recently tweeted her excitement about releasing eighth studio album and insisted that her new album would be her "most personal" yet.
"Really excited 2 give u a taste of my new album...," she tweeted on Wednesday, July 3. "can't wait 2 share what I've been working on." Spears then continued, "Going to be my most personal album ever :)"
Spears also took to Twitter to thank her fans after her album was voted "Most Anticipated Event of 2013's Second Half" in a mid-year polling conducted by Billboard. "Thank you SOO much for voting my new music as the Most Anticipated Event of 2013 on @Billboard! Lot of pressure ;)" she wrote.
In an interview with Ryan Seacrest, Spears talked about what to expect from her new album, saying, "I want to definitely take this album and have a new approach with it and make it a little different than anything I've ever done."
"People will be surprised with this album. It will be really different. I think the kids will appreciate it, but this music will have more of a cool approach to it," she continued.
Executive produced by will.i.am, Spears new offering is coming later this year.
Spears is currently preparing to release the music video for her latest single, "Oh La La". The video will feature appearances from Spears' two sons, Sean and Preston.
More Britney Spears News
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?