Photos: Kate Hudson Goes Seventies on 'Good People' Set
Kate Hudson was hard at work on Independence Day. The Liv depicter in "Bride Wars" was spotted shooting scenes for her upcoming drama thriller "Good People" in London. The Oscar-nominated actress went for a seventies look with a yellow and orange patterned tunic complete with a grey leather jacket and a pair of sunglasses.
Also seen on the filming location was co-star James Franco. The 35-year-old actor, who recently expressed his interest in tackling a feature adaptation of William Faulkner's "The Sound and the Fury" with "Mad Men" actor Jon Hamm as the star, took a stroll in paint-stained cargo pants and a white tee over a denim jacket.
In the Henrik Genz-directed flick, Hudson and Franco portray an American couple living in London who fall into severe debt renovating her family's home. When the tenant in their downstairs apartment passes away and leaves 200,000 pounds in cash, they take it, and that's when very bad things start happening to good people.
Omar Sy, who is included in the cast ensemble of Bryan Singer's much-anticipated "X-Men: Days of Future Past", is on board the project for a supporting role.
"Killing Kennedy" scribe Kelly Masterson provides the screenplay for "Good People", due out in 2014.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3