Photos: Kate Hudson Goes Seventies on 'Good People' Set
Kate Hudson was hard at work on Independence Day. The Liv depicter in "Bride Wars" was spotted shooting scenes for her upcoming drama thriller "Good People" in London. The Oscar-nominated actress went for a seventies look with a yellow and orange patterned tunic complete with a grey leather jacket and a pair of sunglasses.
Also seen on the filming location was co-star James Franco. The 35-year-old actor, who recently expressed his interest in tackling a feature adaptation of William Faulkner's "The Sound and the Fury" with "Mad Men" actor Jon Hamm as the star, took a stroll in paint-stained cargo pants and a white tee over a denim jacket.
In the Henrik Genz-directed flick, Hudson and Franco portray an American couple living in London who fall into severe debt renovating her family's home. When the tenant in their downstairs apartment passes away and leaves 200,000 pounds in cash, they take it, and that's when very bad things start happening to good people.
Omar Sy, who is included in the cast ensemble of Bryan Singer's much-anticipated "X-Men: Days of Future Past", is on board the project for a supporting role.
"Killing Kennedy" scribe Kelly Masterson provides the screenplay for "Good People", due out in 2014.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'