Video: Rebecca Black and Jon D Cover Miley Cyrus' 'We Can't Stop'
Rebecca Black and Jon D have premiered a video that sees them covering Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop". In the three-and-a-half-minute video, both singers are showing off their singing skill as the sound of guitar can be heard throughout the song.
Prior to covering Miley's "We Can't Stop", Rebecca asked for fellow YouTube personality Dave Days' help to cover Rihanna's "Stay". The video was published on Rebecca's YouTube channel back in April.
Rebecca gained media attention after releasing her 2011 single called "Friday". The video for the song went viral on YouTube. Receiving almost 4 million dislikes, the song, which was co-written and produced by Clarence Jey and Patrice Wilson of Ark Music Factory, was called "the worst song ever."
She also made a cameo appearance in the star-studded music video for Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night". In the video, she plays a neighbor who throws big party next to Katy's house. She also appears as herself in Perry's 2012 biopic, "Katy Perry: Part of Me".
Rebecca has so far released five singles, four of which were released under her own label, RB Records.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'