Video: Rebecca Black and Jon D Cover Miley Cyrus' 'We Can't Stop'
Rebecca Black and Jon D have premiered a video that sees them covering Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop". In the three-and-a-half-minute video, both singers are showing off their singing skill as the sound of guitar can be heard throughout the song.
Prior to covering Miley's "We Can't Stop", Rebecca asked for fellow YouTube personality Dave Days' help to cover Rihanna's "Stay". The video was published on Rebecca's YouTube channel back in April.
Rebecca gained media attention after releasing her 2011 single called "Friday". The video for the song went viral on YouTube. Receiving almost 4 million dislikes, the song, which was co-written and produced by Clarence Jey and Patrice Wilson of Ark Music Factory, was called "the worst song ever."
She also made a cameo appearance in the star-studded music video for Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night". In the video, she plays a neighbor who throws big party next to Katy's house. She also appears as herself in Perry's 2012 biopic, "Katy Perry: Part of Me".
Rebecca has so far released five singles, four of which were released under her own label, RB Records.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip