Kristen Stewart Stuns in Lace Jumpsuit at Zuhair Murad Show in Paris Fashion Week
Kristen Stewart was a stunner once again during another appearance in Paris Fashion Week. After channeling a biker chic at Chanel fashion presentation, the brunette beauty opted for a sultry look when attending Zuhair Murad show at at Hotel de Montmorency Thursday, July 4.
K-Stew turned heads as she made entrance in a strapless lace jumpsuit with sweetheart neckline from the famous designer's collection. The Bella Swan of "Twilight Saga" movie series paired it with pointy heels and finished her flourish with her signature grungy side hairdo.
Stewart was only one of the many Hollywood A-listers who chose Murad's creations for many of their red carpet appearances. "Kristen Stewart wore the golden dress with transparent lace to the [Breaking Dawn] premiere - the whole world was talking about that dress! It was a big moment for me," the designer told the Hollywood Reporter in an interview.
More Kristen Stewart News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!