Kristen Stewart Stuns in Lace Jumpsuit at Zuhair Murad Show in Paris Fashion Week
Kristen Stewart was a stunner once again during another appearance in Paris Fashion Week. After channeling a biker chic at Chanel fashion presentation, the brunette beauty opted for a sultry look when attending Zuhair Murad show at at Hotel de Montmorency Thursday, July 4.
K-Stew turned heads as she made entrance in a strapless lace jumpsuit with sweetheart neckline from the famous designer's collection. The Bella Swan of "Twilight Saga" movie series paired it with pointy heels and finished her flourish with her signature grungy side hairdo.
Stewart was only one of the many Hollywood A-listers who chose Murad's creations for many of their red carpet appearances. "Kristen Stewart wore the golden dress with transparent lace to the [Breaking Dawn] premiere - the whole world was talking about that dress! It was a big moment for me," the designer told the Hollywood Reporter in an interview.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed