Kristen Stewart Stuns in Lace Jumpsuit at Zuhair Murad Show in Paris Fashion Week
Kristen Stewart was a stunner once again during another appearance in Paris Fashion Week. After channeling a biker chic at Chanel fashion presentation, the brunette beauty opted for a sultry look when attending Zuhair Murad show at at Hotel de Montmorency Thursday, July 4.
K-Stew turned heads as she made entrance in a strapless lace jumpsuit with sweetheart neckline from the famous designer's collection. The Bella Swan of "Twilight Saga" movie series paired it with pointy heels and finished her flourish with her signature grungy side hairdo.
Stewart was only one of the many Hollywood A-listers who chose Murad's creations for many of their red carpet appearances. "Kristen Stewart wore the golden dress with transparent lace to the [Breaking Dawn] premiere - the whole world was talking about that dress! It was a big moment for me," the designer told the Hollywood Reporter in an interview.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival