Kristen Stewart Stuns in Lace Jumpsuit at Zuhair Murad Show in Paris Fashion Week
Kristen Stewart was a stunner once again during another appearance in Paris Fashion Week. After channeling a biker chic at Chanel fashion presentation, the brunette beauty opted for a sultry look when attending Zuhair Murad show at at Hotel de Montmorency Thursday, July 4.
K-Stew turned heads as she made entrance in a strapless lace jumpsuit with sweetheart neckline from the famous designer's collection. The Bella Swan of "Twilight Saga" movie series paired it with pointy heels and finished her flourish with her signature grungy side hairdo.
Stewart was only one of the many Hollywood A-listers who chose Murad's creations for many of their red carpet appearances. "Kristen Stewart wore the golden dress with transparent lace to the [Breaking Dawn] premiere - the whole world was talking about that dress! It was a big moment for me," the designer told the Hollywood Reporter in an interview.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny