Kristen Stewart Stuns in Lace Jumpsuit at Zuhair Murad Show in Paris Fashion Week
Kristen Stewart was a stunner once again during another appearance in Paris Fashion Week. After channeling a biker chic at Chanel fashion presentation, the brunette beauty opted for a sultry look when attending Zuhair Murad show at at Hotel de Montmorency Thursday, July 4.
K-Stew turned heads as she made entrance in a strapless lace jumpsuit with sweetheart neckline from the famous designer's collection. The Bella Swan of "Twilight Saga" movie series paired it with pointy heels and finished her flourish with her signature grungy side hairdo.
Stewart was only one of the many Hollywood A-listers who chose Murad's creations for many of their red carpet appearances. "Kristen Stewart wore the golden dress with transparent lace to the [Breaking Dawn] premiere - the whole world was talking about that dress! It was a big moment for me," the designer told the Hollywood Reporter in an interview.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics