Heidi Klum, Julianne Hough and Mariah Carey Mark 4th of July With Patriotic Pictures
American biggest stars were flooding Internet to celebrate U.S. Independence Day on July 4. Heidi Klum, Julianne Hough and Mariah Carey were among the Hollywood beauties who posted flirty pictures with patriotic theme on their social media.
Klum shared a photo of her bikini-clad self on the beach with American flags on both hands raised high in the air. Hough tweeted an Instagram image of her clutching an American flag towel to her body, and Mariah was pictured lounging by the pool wearing Star-Spangled Banner bikini.
Others opted to extend their holiday wishes through words. Alyssa Milano wrote, "Happy 4th of July! Be safe out there!" Courteney Cox took time to thank the soldiers, "Happy 4th! So grateful to all those who've served so that I may live in this great country!"
Neil Patrick Harris tweeted, "Happy 4th of July, everyone! Hope your day ends with a bang, but the good kind." Paula Abdul quoted words of wisdom from Charles Evans Hughes, "When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free" with an additional "happy Fourth of July" note.
Jim Carrey added, "Happy 4th America. I love ya, ya old coot. Have fun mixing liquor and fireworks today and don't forget to STOP DROP AND ROLL!!!!" Pitbull greeted his devotees, "Happy 4th of July to all my fans out there.. Go celebrate your independence because your freedom is the best gift you've ever received."
P. Diddy posted, "Happy 4th of July!!! Celebrate your independence and the Red, White and blue the right way!!!" Ellen DeGeneres joined the online celebration, "America is the land of the free, and this year so many people are more free to be who they are. I'm proud of our country."
More Heidi Klum News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection