Bryan Singer Teases Quicksilver's Appearance in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
Director Bryan Singer has recently unleashed another teaser image to build fans' anticipation for "X-Men: Days of Future Past". This time, the pic does not see any appearance from cast members as it only gives a look at a black mailbox. However, what's so special about it is placed on the name written on the mailbox: "Maximoff" - clearly referring to Quicksilver's real name Pietro Maximoff.
As previously announced by Singer, "American Horror Story" star Evan Peters will be introduced as the twin brother of Scarlet Witch. The live-action version of the speedy superhero will also show up in Joss Whedon's "The Avengers 2". Though failing to introduce the fast mutant first, Whedon confirms Quicksilver will still be featured in his film and is going to be "awesome."
The Singer production recently added a new cast member. According to The Wrap's report, rising star Josh Helman, who played alongside Tom Cruise in "Jack Reacher", has been on board for a mystery role that is thought to be a significant one.
"Days of Future Past" will be based on Uncanny X-Men #141 and 142 back in 1981 during Chris Claremont and John Byrne's run. The story introduced the idea of an alternate future for the Marvel mutants that grew out of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants killing an important senator, leading to a future where all mutants are hunted by Sentinels.
The release date has been moved up from July 18, 2014 to May 23, 2014.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016