Eva Longoria Confirms She's Dating Ernesto Arguello
It's official, Eva Longoria is seeing Miami-based entrepreneur and philanthropist Ernesto Arguello. The couple has been rumored dating since three months ago, but the "Desperate Housewives" actress insisted back then that their relationship was strictly platonic.
"I think that's why our relationship is so special - we truly started as friends," Longoria tells PEOPLE. The former wife of NBA star Tony Parker additionally jokes, "I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn't see!"
On Twitter, the 38-year-old brunette beauty tweeted, "Happy to share NOW that it's true! Couldn't be happier..," to which Arguello replied affectionately, "Me too baby, I LOVE YOU." A friend of hers, Mario Lopez, congratulated on her new love, "So happy for u sis!"
While Longoria is officially dating Arguello, her ex Parker is rumored getting engaged to his girlfriend of two years, Axelle Francine. The betrothal report came after the pro basketballer called her his "fiancee" during a Twitter Q&A as part of his duty as a brand ambassador of Swiss watchmaker Tissot.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics