Eva Longoria Confirms She's Dating Ernesto Arguello
It's official, Eva Longoria is seeing Miami-based entrepreneur and philanthropist Ernesto Arguello. The couple has been rumored dating since three months ago, but the "Desperate Housewives" actress insisted back then that their relationship was strictly platonic.
"I think that's why our relationship is so special - we truly started as friends," Longoria tells PEOPLE. The former wife of NBA star Tony Parker additionally jokes, "I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn't see!"
On Twitter, the 38-year-old brunette beauty tweeted, "Happy to share NOW that it's true! Couldn't be happier..," to which Arguello replied affectionately, "Me too baby, I LOVE YOU." A friend of hers, Mario Lopez, congratulated on her new love, "So happy for u sis!"
While Longoria is officially dating Arguello, her ex Parker is rumored getting engaged to his girlfriend of two years, Axelle Francine. The betrothal report came after the pro basketballer called her his "fiancee" during a Twitter Q&A as part of his duty as a brand ambassador of Swiss watchmaker Tissot.
More Eva Longoria News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit