Eva Longoria Confirms She's Dating Ernesto Arguello
It's official, Eva Longoria is seeing Miami-based entrepreneur and philanthropist Ernesto Arguello. The couple has been rumored dating since three months ago, but the "Desperate Housewives" actress insisted back then that their relationship was strictly platonic.
"I think that's why our relationship is so special - we truly started as friends," Longoria tells PEOPLE. The former wife of NBA star Tony Parker additionally jokes, "I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn't see!"
On Twitter, the 38-year-old brunette beauty tweeted, "Happy to share NOW that it's true! Couldn't be happier..," to which Arguello replied affectionately, "Me too baby, I LOVE YOU." A friend of hers, Mario Lopez, congratulated on her new love, "So happy for u sis!"
While Longoria is officially dating Arguello, her ex Parker is rumored getting engaged to his girlfriend of two years, Axelle Francine. The betrothal report came after the pro basketballer called her his "fiancee" during a Twitter Q&A as part of his duty as a brand ambassador of Swiss watchmaker Tissot.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip