Eva Longoria Confirms She's Dating Ernesto Arguello
It's official, Eva Longoria is seeing Miami-based entrepreneur and philanthropist Ernesto Arguello. The couple has been rumored dating since three months ago, but the "Desperate Housewives" actress insisted back then that their relationship was strictly platonic.
"I think that's why our relationship is so special - we truly started as friends," Longoria tells PEOPLE. The former wife of NBA star Tony Parker additionally jokes, "I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn't see!"
On Twitter, the 38-year-old brunette beauty tweeted, "Happy to share NOW that it's true! Couldn't be happier..," to which Arguello replied affectionately, "Me too baby, I LOVE YOU." A friend of hers, Mario Lopez, congratulated on her new love, "So happy for u sis!"
While Longoria is officially dating Arguello, her ex Parker is rumored getting engaged to his girlfriend of two years, Axelle Francine. The betrothal report came after the pro basketballer called her his "fiancee" during a Twitter Q&A as part of his duty as a brand ambassador of Swiss watchmaker Tissot.
More Eva Longoria News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction