Chris Brown's 'X' Still Features Rihanna
Chris Brown has confirmed that his collaboration with ex-girlfriend Rihanna will still be included on his upcoming album, "X". On Thursday, July 4, the rapper took to Twitter to reveal that the follow-up to 2012's "Fortune" will also see guest appearances from musicians including Nicki Minaj, Kendrick Lamar, Kelly Rowland and Wiz Khalifa.
Brown's decision to include his collaboration with the Barbadian singer came as a surprise. Last month, it was said that Brown had pulled his and Rihanna's track off the album following their latest split earlier this year.
A source close to the production also previously claimed that Rihanna's name wasn't on the album's final tracklist. "Just saw the working track list for 'X' yesterday -Rihanna is not on there," the source said at that time.
"Record execs wanted that song on there, but Chris said he would rather not and wouldn't allow the record to be released unless they took it off," the source continued. "They're still hoping to convince Chris or pay him more to change his mind because it would be a hit. The record hasn't been pressed yet, so things can change, but at this point he's not changing his mind."
Brown's "X" is scheduled to hit stores on July 16.
More Chris Brown News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala