Eli Manning and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2
Eli Manning and his wife are now proud parents of two. Us Weekly reports their second child, a baby girl, has just been born. No other details, including the name of the newborn, are available at the moment.
The 32-year-old New York Giants quarterback said his "I do" to his college sweetheart, Abby McGrew, at an intimate ceremony in Mexico in 2008. They welcomed their first child, daughter Ava Frances, two years ago.
"Eli is different now that he's a dad," the QB's mom, Olivia, once said after Ava was born. "He's always been a sweet, tender-hearted boy. But to see him with his baby girl . . . now that she's starting to smile and laugh, he works really hard to get those from her."
In an interview last March, Manning said it was a joy watching his daughter growing up. She's already "talking a lot" and "loves to watch Dora the Explorer," the proud dad gushed.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24