Eli Manning and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2
Eli Manning and his wife are now proud parents of two. Us Weekly reports their second child, a baby girl, has just been born. No other details, including the name of the newborn, are available at the moment.
The 32-year-old New York Giants quarterback said his "I do" to his college sweetheart, Abby McGrew, at an intimate ceremony in Mexico in 2008. They welcomed their first child, daughter Ava Frances, two years ago.
"Eli is different now that he's a dad," the QB's mom, Olivia, once said after Ava was born. "He's always been a sweet, tender-hearted boy. But to see him with his baby girl . . . now that she's starting to smile and laugh, he works really hard to get those from her."
In an interview last March, Manning said it was a joy watching his daughter growing up. She's already "talking a lot" and "loves to watch Dora the Explorer," the proud dad gushed.
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November