Eli Manning and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2
Eli Manning and his wife are now proud parents of two. Us Weekly reports their second child, a baby girl, has just been born. No other details, including the name of the newborn, are available at the moment.
The 32-year-old New York Giants quarterback said his "I do" to his college sweetheart, Abby McGrew, at an intimate ceremony in Mexico in 2008. They welcomed their first child, daughter Ava Frances, two years ago.
"Eli is different now that he's a dad," the QB's mom, Olivia, once said after Ava was born. "He's always been a sweet, tender-hearted boy. But to see him with his baby girl . . . now that she's starting to smile and laugh, he works really hard to get those from her."
In an interview last March, Manning said it was a joy watching his daughter growing up. She's already "talking a lot" and "loves to watch Dora the Explorer," the proud dad gushed.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher