Eli Manning and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2
Eli Manning and his wife are now proud parents of two. Us Weekly reports their second child, a baby girl, has just been born. No other details, including the name of the newborn, are available at the moment.
The 32-year-old New York Giants quarterback said his "I do" to his college sweetheart, Abby McGrew, at an intimate ceremony in Mexico in 2008. They welcomed their first child, daughter Ava Frances, two years ago.
"Eli is different now that he's a dad," the QB's mom, Olivia, once said after Ava was born. "He's always been a sweet, tender-hearted boy. But to see him with his baby girl . . . now that she's starting to smile and laugh, he works really hard to get those from her."
In an interview last March, Manning said it was a joy watching his daughter growing up. She's already "talking a lot" and "loves to watch Dora the Explorer," the proud dad gushed.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March