Eli Manning and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2
Eli Manning and his wife are now proud parents of two. Us Weekly reports their second child, a baby girl, has just been born. No other details, including the name of the newborn, are available at the moment.
The 32-year-old New York Giants quarterback said his "I do" to his college sweetheart, Abby McGrew, at an intimate ceremony in Mexico in 2008. They welcomed their first child, daughter Ava Frances, two years ago.
"Eli is different now that he's a dad," the QB's mom, Olivia, once said after Ava was born. "He's always been a sweet, tender-hearted boy. But to see him with his baby girl . . . now that she's starting to smile and laugh, he works really hard to get those from her."
In an interview last March, Manning said it was a joy watching his daughter growing up. She's already "talking a lot" and "loves to watch Dora the Explorer," the proud dad gushed.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event