Channing Tatum Strips When He Gets Home
Channing Tatum reveals interesting habit which he does at home. In a Question and Answer session with Elle, the father of baby Everly says that he strips off his clothes when he gets home. "I don't really know," he tells the magazine of the desire.
"I have a really nice back porch where the pool is. Once the shoes are off, the socks come off too, and then everything else downstairs just follows at some point," says the 33-year-old actor, who played alongside Jamie Foxx and Maggie Gyllenhaal in "White House Down".
An embarrassing story which involves the first girl he kissed is also discussed in the conversation. "The first girl I ever kissed was named Danica. She broke up with me through a friend who yelled - out the bus window - 'Oh yeah, Danica doesn't want to go out with you anymore.' The whole bus burst into laughter," he reveals.
The husband of Jenna Dewan has a crush on Alyssa Milano because of TV series "Who's the Boss?" and later gushes over the actress to Elle's Mickey Rapkin. "She was it, man. I'd love to run into her. I'm pretty sure I'd geek out. Isn't she married?" Mickey says yes to his question and points at the fact that the actor is married too.
The new father says that honesty is the key of keeping his seven-year romantic relationship intact. "I think communication and being brutally honest about the things that you want - what you fantasize about, or whatever. No matter what, talk to each other," he concludes.
More Channing Tatum News
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards