Channing Tatum Strips When He Gets Home
Channing Tatum reveals interesting habit which he does at home. In a Question and Answer session with Elle, the father of baby Everly says that he strips off his clothes when he gets home. "I don't really know," he tells the magazine of the desire.
"I have a really nice back porch where the pool is. Once the shoes are off, the socks come off too, and then everything else downstairs just follows at some point," says the 33-year-old actor, who played alongside Jamie Foxx and Maggie Gyllenhaal in "White House Down".
An embarrassing story which involves the first girl he kissed is also discussed in the conversation. "The first girl I ever kissed was named Danica. She broke up with me through a friend who yelled - out the bus window - 'Oh yeah, Danica doesn't want to go out with you anymore.' The whole bus burst into laughter," he reveals.
The husband of Jenna Dewan has a crush on Alyssa Milano because of TV series "Who's the Boss?" and later gushes over the actress to Elle's Mickey Rapkin. "She was it, man. I'd love to run into her. I'm pretty sure I'd geek out. Isn't she married?" Mickey says yes to his question and points at the fact that the actor is married too.
The new father says that honesty is the key of keeping his seven-year romantic relationship intact. "I think communication and being brutally honest about the things that you want - what you fantasize about, or whatever. No matter what, talk to each other," he concludes.
More Channing Tatum News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna