Channing Tatum Strips When He Gets Home
Channing Tatum reveals interesting habit which he does at home. In a Question and Answer session with Elle, the father of baby Everly says that he strips off his clothes when he gets home. "I don't really know," he tells the magazine of the desire.
"I have a really nice back porch where the pool is. Once the shoes are off, the socks come off too, and then everything else downstairs just follows at some point," says the 33-year-old actor, who played alongside Jamie Foxx and Maggie Gyllenhaal in "White House Down".
An embarrassing story which involves the first girl he kissed is also discussed in the conversation. "The first girl I ever kissed was named Danica. She broke up with me through a friend who yelled - out the bus window - 'Oh yeah, Danica doesn't want to go out with you anymore.' The whole bus burst into laughter," he reveals.
The husband of Jenna Dewan has a crush on Alyssa Milano because of TV series "Who's the Boss?" and later gushes over the actress to Elle's Mickey Rapkin. "She was it, man. I'd love to run into her. I'm pretty sure I'd geek out. Isn't she married?" Mickey says yes to his question and points at the fact that the actor is married too.
The new father says that honesty is the key of keeping his seven-year romantic relationship intact. "I think communication and being brutally honest about the things that you want - what you fantasize about, or whatever. No matter what, talk to each other," he concludes.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce