Channing Tatum Strips When He Gets Home
Channing Tatum reveals interesting habit which he does at home. In a Question and Answer session with Elle, the father of baby Everly says that he strips off his clothes when he gets home. "I don't really know," he tells the magazine of the desire.
"I have a really nice back porch where the pool is. Once the shoes are off, the socks come off too, and then everything else downstairs just follows at some point," says the 33-year-old actor, who played alongside Jamie Foxx and Maggie Gyllenhaal in "White House Down".
An embarrassing story which involves the first girl he kissed is also discussed in the conversation. "The first girl I ever kissed was named Danica. She broke up with me through a friend who yelled - out the bus window - 'Oh yeah, Danica doesn't want to go out with you anymore.' The whole bus burst into laughter," he reveals.
The husband of Jenna Dewan has a crush on Alyssa Milano because of TV series "Who's the Boss?" and later gushes over the actress to Elle's Mickey Rapkin. "She was it, man. I'd love to run into her. I'm pretty sure I'd geek out. Isn't she married?" Mickey says yes to his question and points at the fact that the actor is married too.
The new father says that honesty is the key of keeping his seven-year romantic relationship intact. "I think communication and being brutally honest about the things that you want - what you fantasize about, or whatever. No matter what, talk to each other," he concludes.
More Channing Tatum News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound