Channing Tatum Strips When He Gets Home
Channing Tatum reveals interesting habit which he does at home. In a Question and Answer session with Elle, the father of baby Everly says that he strips off his clothes when he gets home. "I don't really know," he tells the magazine of the desire.
"I have a really nice back porch where the pool is. Once the shoes are off, the socks come off too, and then everything else downstairs just follows at some point," says the 33-year-old actor, who played alongside Jamie Foxx and Maggie Gyllenhaal in "White House Down".
An embarrassing story which involves the first girl he kissed is also discussed in the conversation. "The first girl I ever kissed was named Danica. She broke up with me through a friend who yelled - out the bus window - 'Oh yeah, Danica doesn't want to go out with you anymore.' The whole bus burst into laughter," he reveals.
The husband of Jenna Dewan has a crush on Alyssa Milano because of TV series "Who's the Boss?" and later gushes over the actress to Elle's Mickey Rapkin. "She was it, man. I'd love to run into her. I'm pretty sure I'd geek out. Isn't she married?" Mickey says yes to his question and points at the fact that the actor is married too.
The new father says that honesty is the key of keeping his seven-year romantic relationship intact. "I think communication and being brutally honest about the things that you want - what you fantasize about, or whatever. No matter what, talk to each other," he concludes.
More Channing Tatum News
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time