'Big Brother 15' First Eviction: Nick's Master Plan Works
The secret alliance and the blindsiding plan in the first week of "Big Brother 15" led to the first eviction on Wednesday, July 3. Some of the HouseGuests' prediction that Elissa was the MVP was proven right as she revealed it herself to Andy and the master plan initiated by Nick and McCrae continued.
David became the first evicted contestant after being voted out by seven fellow HouseGuests. David's allies were genuinely shocked, while those who evicted him pretended to be shocked. Jeremy, meanwhile, stuck to the plan to evict Elissa, giving Nick a "reason" to out him as a member of his secret alliance, the Moving Company.
Prior to the eviction voting, there was a fight in the "Big Brother" house over a wine. The Have-Nots agreed to drink the red wine at 11 P.M. but Aaryn, saying she couldn't wait any longer, drank it with David and Jeremy. Aaryn then lied about how the other Have-Nots reacted to the missing wine, prompting Jeremy to confront them.
At the end of the episode, the remaining HouseGuests were divided in teams of two for HoH competition, where each team must transfer BBQ sauce back and forth to fill a jug. The winning pair will pick the next HoH.
Despite all the controversy regarding racial and homophobic remarks made by some of the HouseGuests on the show, the latest episode didn't address this issue at all.
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family
- Drake Denies Impregnating Instagram Model Layla Lace