'Big Brother 15' First Eviction: Nick's Master Plan Works
The secret alliance and the blindsiding plan in the first week of "Big Brother 15" led to the first eviction on Wednesday, July 3. Some of the HouseGuests' prediction that Elissa was the MVP was proven right as she revealed it herself to Andy and the master plan initiated by Nick and McCrae continued.
David became the first evicted contestant after being voted out by seven fellow HouseGuests. David's allies were genuinely shocked, while those who evicted him pretended to be shocked. Jeremy, meanwhile, stuck to the plan to evict Elissa, giving Nick a "reason" to out him as a member of his secret alliance, the Moving Company.
Prior to the eviction voting, there was a fight in the "Big Brother" house over a wine. The Have-Nots agreed to drink the red wine at 11 P.M. but Aaryn, saying she couldn't wait any longer, drank it with David and Jeremy. Aaryn then lied about how the other Have-Nots reacted to the missing wine, prompting Jeremy to confront them.
At the end of the episode, the remaining HouseGuests were divided in teams of two for HoH competition, where each team must transfer BBQ sauce back and forth to fill a jug. The winning pair will pick the next HoH.
Despite all the controversy regarding racial and homophobic remarks made by some of the HouseGuests on the show, the latest episode didn't address this issue at all.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby