Three New Characters in 'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Revealed
"The Walking Dead" is going to introduce some new faces in the upcoming fourth season. TVLine has got the scoop on three recurring characters that will make appearance alongside Rick and his crew as well as returning villain the Governor.
Those new characters are "Laura, a single mom and ex-nurse who isn't quite as strong as she first appears; Melody, a 'just one of the guys' kinda gal in her 20s; and Don, who sounds like Hershel, if Hershel were crankier and two-legged," the site reports.
"Walking Dead" season 4 will premiere this October with David Morrissey returning as Rick's nemesis the Governor. Actors Chad Coleman, Sonequa Martin-Green and Emily Kinney are also promoted to series regulars.
To tide fans over the show's return, AMC will present "Walking Dead" Season 4 Preview Weekend which includes a marathon airing from July 4 through July 7. Hosted by Kevin Smith, it also features interviews on the set with the cast and crew.
More tidbits from the next installment can be obtained at the show's panel at the San Diego Comic-Con on Friday, July 19.
"The Walking Dead" Season 4 Preview Weekend Promo:
More The Walking Dead News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March