Three New Characters in 'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Revealed
"The Walking Dead" is going to introduce some new faces in the upcoming fourth season. TVLine has got the scoop on three recurring characters that will make appearance alongside Rick and his crew as well as returning villain the Governor.
Those new characters are "Laura, a single mom and ex-nurse who isn't quite as strong as she first appears; Melody, a 'just one of the guys' kinda gal in her 20s; and Don, who sounds like Hershel, if Hershel were crankier and two-legged," the site reports.
"Walking Dead" season 4 will premiere this October with David Morrissey returning as Rick's nemesis the Governor. Actors Chad Coleman, Sonequa Martin-Green and Emily Kinney are also promoted to series regulars.
To tide fans over the show's return, AMC will present "Walking Dead" Season 4 Preview Weekend which includes a marathon airing from July 4 through July 7. Hosted by Kevin Smith, it also features interviews on the set with the cast and crew.
More tidbits from the next installment can be obtained at the show's panel at the San Diego Comic-Con on Friday, July 19.
"The Walking Dead" Season 4 Preview Weekend Promo:
More The Walking Dead News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser