Three New Characters in 'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Revealed
"The Walking Dead" is going to introduce some new faces in the upcoming fourth season. TVLine has got the scoop on three recurring characters that will make appearance alongside Rick and his crew as well as returning villain the Governor.
Those new characters are "Laura, a single mom and ex-nurse who isn't quite as strong as she first appears; Melody, a 'just one of the guys' kinda gal in her 20s; and Don, who sounds like Hershel, if Hershel were crankier and two-legged," the site reports.
"Walking Dead" season 4 will premiere this October with David Morrissey returning as Rick's nemesis the Governor. Actors Chad Coleman, Sonequa Martin-Green and Emily Kinney are also promoted to series regulars.
To tide fans over the show's return, AMC will present "Walking Dead" Season 4 Preview Weekend which includes a marathon airing from July 4 through July 7. Hosted by Kevin Smith, it also features interviews on the set with the cast and crew.
More tidbits from the next installment can be obtained at the show's panel at the San Diego Comic-Con on Friday, July 19.
"The Walking Dead" Season 4 Preview Weekend Promo:
More The Walking Dead News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama