Adele's Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds Unveiled in London
Madame Tussauds presents their latest creation, a real-size waxwork of British singing sensation Adele. Standing in front on a mic, the statue is dressed in a glamorous black knee length number, mirroring her 2012 Grammys look when she took the stage to make a live performance and collect her awards. Back then, she donned a Clements Ribeiro dress.
"Adele is the perfect addition to the music line up here in London," said PR Manager Nicole Fenner. "She's one of the world's hottest properties right now and one of our most requested personalities. In fact we've seen a huge increase in requests for her figure since 'Skyfall' was released and the timing seems perfect to honour her after such phenomenal success with the song."
"She is one of the most influential British female artists and we know she is going to be a huge hit with our guests alongside our other pop greats. We're very excited to welcome her to Madame Tussauds London."
More Adele News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked