Adele's Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds Unveiled in London
Madame Tussauds presents their latest creation, a real-size waxwork of British singing sensation Adele. Standing in front on a mic, the statue is dressed in a glamorous black knee length number, mirroring her 2012 Grammys look when she took the stage to make a live performance and collect her awards. Back then, she donned a Clements Ribeiro dress.
"Adele is the perfect addition to the music line up here in London," said PR Manager Nicole Fenner. "She's one of the world's hottest properties right now and one of our most requested personalities. In fact we've seen a huge increase in requests for her figure since 'Skyfall' was released and the timing seems perfect to honour her after such phenomenal success with the song."
"She is one of the most influential British female artists and we know she is going to be a huge hit with our guests alongside our other pop greats. We're very excited to welcome her to Madame Tussauds London."
More Adele News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri