Adele's Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds Unveiled in London
Madame Tussauds presents their latest creation, a real-size waxwork of British singing sensation Adele. Standing in front on a mic, the statue is dressed in a glamorous black knee length number, mirroring her 2012 Grammys look when she took the stage to make a live performance and collect her awards. Back then, she donned a Clements Ribeiro dress.
"Adele is the perfect addition to the music line up here in London," said PR Manager Nicole Fenner. "She's one of the world's hottest properties right now and one of our most requested personalities. In fact we've seen a huge increase in requests for her figure since 'Skyfall' was released and the timing seems perfect to honour her after such phenomenal success with the song."
"She is one of the most influential British female artists and we know she is going to be a huge hit with our guests alongside our other pop greats. We're very excited to welcome her to Madame Tussauds London."
More Adele News
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry