Adele's Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds Unveiled in London
Madame Tussauds presents their latest creation, a real-size waxwork of British singing sensation Adele. Standing in front on a mic, the statue is dressed in a glamorous black knee length number, mirroring her 2012 Grammys look when she took the stage to make a live performance and collect her awards. Back then, she donned a Clements Ribeiro dress.
"Adele is the perfect addition to the music line up here in London," said PR Manager Nicole Fenner. "She's one of the world's hottest properties right now and one of our most requested personalities. In fact we've seen a huge increase in requests for her figure since 'Skyfall' was released and the timing seems perfect to honour her after such phenomenal success with the song."
"She is one of the most influential British female artists and we know she is going to be a huge hit with our guests alongside our other pop greats. We're very excited to welcome her to Madame Tussauds London."
More Adele News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'