Adele's Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds Unveiled in London
Madame Tussauds presents their latest creation, a real-size waxwork of British singing sensation Adele. Standing in front on a mic, the statue is dressed in a glamorous black knee length number, mirroring her 2012 Grammys look when she took the stage to make a live performance and collect her awards. Back then, she donned a Clements Ribeiro dress.
"Adele is the perfect addition to the music line up here in London," said PR Manager Nicole Fenner. "She's one of the world's hottest properties right now and one of our most requested personalities. In fact we've seen a huge increase in requests for her figure since 'Skyfall' was released and the timing seems perfect to honour her after such phenomenal success with the song."
"She is one of the most influential British female artists and we know she is going to be a huge hit with our guests alongside our other pop greats. We're very excited to welcome her to Madame Tussauds London."
More Adele News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram