'Falling Skies' Renewed for Fourth Season by TNT
"Falling Skies" has got a fourth season order from TNT while at the halfway point of airing its third season. Like the previous seasons, the upcoming installment will consist of ten episodes which will air in summer 2014.
The Steven Spielberg-executive produced drama series was basic cable's No.1 new series of the year when it premiered in 2011. The show posted 4.2 million viewers when it returned for its third season last June, slightly down from the last season.
However, the post-apocalyptic, sci-fi series starring "ER" alum Noah Wyle is still a solid performer for the network, averaging 5.8 million viewers this season so far, according to TNT. It also ranks as basic cable's No.1 scripted series with adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 for the summer-to-date.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account