'Falling Skies' Renewed for Fourth Season by TNT
"Falling Skies" has got a fourth season order from TNT while at the halfway point of airing its third season. Like the previous seasons, the upcoming installment will consist of ten episodes which will air in summer 2014.
The Steven Spielberg-executive produced drama series was basic cable's No.1 new series of the year when it premiered in 2011. The show posted 4.2 million viewers when it returned for its third season last June, slightly down from the last season.
However, the post-apocalyptic, sci-fi series starring "ER" alum Noah Wyle is still a solid performer for the network, averaging 5.8 million viewers this season so far, according to TNT. It also ranks as basic cable's No.1 scripted series with adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 for the summer-to-date.
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'