'Falling Skies' Renewed for Fourth Season by TNT
"Falling Skies" has got a fourth season order from TNT while at the halfway point of airing its third season. Like the previous seasons, the upcoming installment will consist of ten episodes which will air in summer 2014.
The Steven Spielberg-executive produced drama series was basic cable's No.1 new series of the year when it premiered in 2011. The show posted 4.2 million viewers when it returned for its third season last June, slightly down from the last season.
However, the post-apocalyptic, sci-fi series starring "ER" alum Noah Wyle is still a solid performer for the network, averaging 5.8 million viewers this season so far, according to TNT. It also ranks as basic cable's No.1 scripted series with adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 for the summer-to-date.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2