'Falling Skies' Renewed for Fourth Season by TNT
"Falling Skies" has got a fourth season order from TNT while at the halfway point of airing its third season. Like the previous seasons, the upcoming installment will consist of ten episodes which will air in summer 2014.
The Steven Spielberg-executive produced drama series was basic cable's No.1 new series of the year when it premiered in 2011. The show posted 4.2 million viewers when it returned for its third season last June, slightly down from the last season.
However, the post-apocalyptic, sci-fi series starring "ER" alum Noah Wyle is still a solid performer for the network, averaging 5.8 million viewers this season so far, according to TNT. It also ranks as basic cable's No.1 scripted series with adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 for the summer-to-date.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion