'Falling Skies' Renewed for Fourth Season by TNT
"Falling Skies" has got a fourth season order from TNT while at the halfway point of airing its third season. Like the previous seasons, the upcoming installment will consist of ten episodes which will air in summer 2014.
The Steven Spielberg-executive produced drama series was basic cable's No.1 new series of the year when it premiered in 2011. The show posted 4.2 million viewers when it returned for its third season last June, slightly down from the last season.
However, the post-apocalyptic, sci-fi series starring "ER" alum Noah Wyle is still a solid performer for the network, averaging 5.8 million viewers this season so far, according to TNT. It also ranks as basic cable's No.1 scripted series with adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 for the summer-to-date.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie