Kristen Stewart Is Biker Chic at Paris Fashion Week
Kristen Stewart leaves behind her breakup with Robert Pattinson as she's all smiles at Paris Fashion Week. It marks the first time the Bella Swan of "Twilight Saga" movie series made a public appearance since she split from her on-screen love.
K-Stew who's often seen in t-shirt and jeans combo, cleaned up quite well at the Haute-Couture Fall/Winter 2013-2014 presentation held at the Grand Palais June 2. She was looking good in a white double-breasted jacket with short sleeves, leather shorts and fingerless gloves.
Attending the Chanel show, the leggy brunette traded her trusty converses with trendy Jean-Michel Cazabat heels. The actress accessorized herself with a couple of biker-styled chains and a black Chanel bag. She had smoky eyes and her hair was tied to the back.
She sat front row along with Vanessa Paradis, "Boardwalk Empire" actor Michael Pitt, Rose Byrne, and Byrne's beau Bobby Cannavale.
While Stewart was at the Paris high-fashion event, her ex Pattinson hang out with model/actress Riley Keough. They were rumored dating after being spotted driving together during a recent outing. Keough is Lisa Marie Presley's daughter.
The British heartthrob reportedly loves the fact that she is Elvis Presley's granddaughter. Keough happens to be Stewart's co-star in 2010's movie "The Runaways".
More Kristen Stewart News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story