Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford Team Up in New 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Trailer
New trailer for "Inside Llewyn Davis" has made its way out online, and offers fans, especially the Mumford & Sons ones, an exclusive first listen at Marcus Mumford's cover of "Fare Thee Well (Dink's Song)". The tune, co-sung by the film's star Oscar Isaac, is among 14 tracks listed in the soundtrack album, due out September 17 on Nonesuch.
Directed and penned by Joel and Ethan Coen, the movie introduces "Drive" actor Isaac as a struggling young folk singer who tries to find his place in the burgeoning Greenwich Village folk scene in 1961. Guitar in tow, huddled against the unforgiving New York winter, he is struggling to make it as a musician against seemingly insurmountable obstacles - some of them of his own making.
Mumford's wife Carey Mulligan, who starred in "An Education" and most recently "The Great Gatsby", tackles a role of Jean Berkey, the wife of Justin Timberlake's character. John Goodman and Garrett Hedlund are featured in the music flick as well.
Recently winning the Grand Prix at Cannes, "Inside Llewyn Davis" will open in select U.S. theaters first on December 6 before expanding to more screens on December 20.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt