Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford Team Up in New 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Trailer
New trailer for "Inside Llewyn Davis" has made its way out online, and offers fans, especially the Mumford & Sons ones, an exclusive first listen at Marcus Mumford's cover of "Fare Thee Well (Dink's Song)". The tune, co-sung by the film's star Oscar Isaac, is among 14 tracks listed in the soundtrack album, due out September 17 on Nonesuch.
Directed and penned by Joel and Ethan Coen, the movie introduces "Drive" actor Isaac as a struggling young folk singer who tries to find his place in the burgeoning Greenwich Village folk scene in 1961. Guitar in tow, huddled against the unforgiving New York winter, he is struggling to make it as a musician against seemingly insurmountable obstacles - some of them of his own making.
Mumford's wife Carey Mulligan, who starred in "An Education" and most recently "The Great Gatsby", tackles a role of Jean Berkey, the wife of Justin Timberlake's character. John Goodman and Garrett Hedlund are featured in the music flick as well.
Recently winning the Grand Prix at Cannes, "Inside Llewyn Davis" will open in select U.S. theaters first on December 6 before expanding to more screens on December 20.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic