'The Walking Dead' Debuts Comic-Con Poster
"The Walking Dead" has unveiled a new banner which will be brought to the San Diego Comic-Con. The poster puts Rick and Daryl front and center, with Tyreese and Michonne fighting off a horde of zombies on each side of the banner.
AMC will hold a panel for the hit horror series on Friday, July 19 at the convention. New showrunner Scott Gimple, stars Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, David Morrissey, Chad Coleman and Scott Wilson as well as executive producers Gale Anne Hurd, Robert Kirkman, David Alpert and Greg Nicotero are set to show up at the event.
While waiting for a season 4 preview at the upcoming Comic-Con, fans are left to guess where the new chapter will take Rick and friends to with the first episode title. TVLine learns from sources that the season opener will be called "30 Days Without an Accident", hinting at a period with less troubles and a time jump.
EP and Special Effects Make-up Supervisor Nicotero recently teased that the season 4 premiere would be "bigger than any script I've ever done before." He added, "We have some new people coming in... There's some great character turns... There's a lot of really great twists that will really delight the fans."
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star