'The Walking Dead' Debuts Comic-Con Poster
"The Walking Dead" has unveiled a new banner which will be brought to the San Diego Comic-Con. The poster puts Rick and Daryl front and center, with Tyreese and Michonne fighting off a horde of zombies on each side of the banner.
AMC will hold a panel for the hit horror series on Friday, July 19 at the convention. New showrunner Scott Gimple, stars Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, David Morrissey, Chad Coleman and Scott Wilson as well as executive producers Gale Anne Hurd, Robert Kirkman, David Alpert and Greg Nicotero are set to show up at the event.
While waiting for a season 4 preview at the upcoming Comic-Con, fans are left to guess where the new chapter will take Rick and friends to with the first episode title. TVLine learns from sources that the season opener will be called "30 Days Without an Accident", hinting at a period with less troubles and a time jump.
EP and Special Effects Make-up Supervisor Nicotero recently teased that the season 4 premiere would be "bigger than any script I've ever done before." He added, "We have some new people coming in... There's some great character turns... There's a lot of really great twists that will really delight the fans."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked