Henry Cavill Is Reportedly Dating Kaley Cuoco
Henry Cavill and Kaley Cuoco are reportedly dating. Us Weekly reported that the couple had been going out secretly and the two "are totally hot for each other." According to a source, the British actor is "a massive 'The Big Bang Theory' fan" and "has always wanted to date her."
A close friend of the couple told PEOPLE that the two "were both single and started dating recently." The source added, "It's just the beginning stages of a relationship and they're having a great time."
Recently, Kaley uploaded a picture of her admiring a "Man of Steel" movie poster. Sitting on a carpeted floor, Kaley made a funny look with her mouth hanging open while staring at the poster. "Everyone go see 'Man of Steel'. It's fantastic in every single way," she captioned the picture.
Henry was engaged to British showjumper Ellen Whitaker in 2011, but the two decided to go separate ways in August 2012. A report saying that he dated former MMA fighter Gina Carano emerged in January 2013. However, the two split in May.
Kaley had similar experience in her love life. She previously dated "The Big Bang Theory" co-star Johnny Galecki for two years in secret before they decided to end their romantic relationship. She later moved on with addiction specialist Josh Resnik. Kaley and Josh announced that they were engaged in October 2011, but the pair called off their engagement in the following year.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala