Armie Hammer Is Up for 'Lone Ranger' Sequels, Johnny Depp Isn't Yet
"The Lone Ranger" will not be unleashed into theaters until July 3, but the sequel talk already begins heating up. E! Online recently sat down with stars Armie Hammer and Johnny Depp, and asked them how many "Lone Ranger" movies they had signed on for. While Hammer confirmed he was up for a "couple" more, Depp gave a surprising answer.
"I think it was a one-shot deal," so Depp, who plays Native American warrior Tonto in the Disney movie, admitted to the site. However, the two-time winner of People's Sexiest Man Alive later said that there would be high chance of him returning to the next installment if it indeed moved forward. "If they started talking sequel on this I'd be ready to go in a second," he revealed.
"The Lone Ranger" had thrown its world premiere in Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim. Director Gore Verbinski brought along Hammer and Depp as well as co-stars William Fichtner and James Badge Dale to the event, held on June 22.
Co-produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, the Western flick is also supported by Tom Wilkinson, Helena Bonham Carter and Ruth Wilson, who revealed she had been secured for "three" films.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'