Armie Hammer Is Up for 'Lone Ranger' Sequels, Johnny Depp Isn't Yet
"The Lone Ranger" will not be unleashed into theaters until July 3, but the sequel talk already begins heating up. E! Online recently sat down with stars Armie Hammer and Johnny Depp, and asked them how many "Lone Ranger" movies they had signed on for. While Hammer confirmed he was up for a "couple" more, Depp gave a surprising answer.
"I think it was a one-shot deal," so Depp, who plays Native American warrior Tonto in the Disney movie, admitted to the site. However, the two-time winner of People's Sexiest Man Alive later said that there would be high chance of him returning to the next installment if it indeed moved forward. "If they started talking sequel on this I'd be ready to go in a second," he revealed.
"The Lone Ranger" had thrown its world premiere in Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim. Director Gore Verbinski brought along Hammer and Depp as well as co-stars William Fichtner and James Badge Dale to the event, held on June 22.
Co-produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, the Western flick is also supported by Tom Wilkinson, Helena Bonham Carter and Ruth Wilson, who revealed she had been secured for "three" films.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked