Armie Hammer Is Up for 'Lone Ranger' Sequels, Johnny Depp Isn't Yet
"The Lone Ranger" will not be unleashed into theaters until July 3, but the sequel talk already begins heating up. E! Online recently sat down with stars Armie Hammer and Johnny Depp, and asked them how many "Lone Ranger" movies they had signed on for. While Hammer confirmed he was up for a "couple" more, Depp gave a surprising answer.
"I think it was a one-shot deal," so Depp, who plays Native American warrior Tonto in the Disney movie, admitted to the site. However, the two-time winner of People's Sexiest Man Alive later said that there would be high chance of him returning to the next installment if it indeed moved forward. "If they started talking sequel on this I'd be ready to go in a second," he revealed.
"The Lone Ranger" had thrown its world premiere in Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim. Director Gore Verbinski brought along Hammer and Depp as well as co-stars William Fichtner and James Badge Dale to the event, held on June 22.
Co-produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, the Western flick is also supported by Tom Wilkinson, Helena Bonham Carter and Ruth Wilson, who revealed she had been secured for "three" films.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna