'Dexter' 8.02 Sneak Peeks: Dr. Vogel Wants Dexter's Help
After their introduction in "Dexter" season 8 premiere, Dr. Evelyn Vogel will share more than Dexter expected in next week's episode. The Psychopath Whisperer shows him a piece of human brain which she believes to be sent by the Brain Surgeon, the serial killer they are looking for.
As Miami Metro continues their hunt for the Brain Surgeon, Dr. Vogel enlists Dexter's help to find the serial killer since she believes the Brain Surgeon is one of her previous patients. Despite Dr. Vogel's seemingly high confidence on Dexter's skill, the blood spatter pattern analyst doesn't trust her.
After [SPOILER ALERT!] witnessing another cold-blooded murder by her brother, Debra has things to explain to her new boss. She, however, continues to track down her PI case and has to take matters into her own hands.
Meanwhile, a sneak-peek video of what's coming ahead in the final season of the thriller series shows that the brother-sister relationship is once again tested when a weapon supposedly used to kill LaGuerta is found. Another snippet additionally teases the return of Hannah.
"Dexter" will return with the new episode, "Every Silver Lining...", on Sunday, June 7 at 9/8c on Showtime.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards