'Dexter' 8.02 Sneak Peeks: Dr. Vogel Wants Dexter's Help
After their introduction in "Dexter" season 8 premiere, Dr. Evelyn Vogel will share more than Dexter expected in next week's episode. The Psychopath Whisperer shows him a piece of human brain which she believes to be sent by the Brain Surgeon, the serial killer they are looking for.
As Miami Metro continues their hunt for the Brain Surgeon, Dr. Vogel enlists Dexter's help to find the serial killer since she believes the Brain Surgeon is one of her previous patients. Despite Dr. Vogel's seemingly high confidence on Dexter's skill, the blood spatter pattern analyst doesn't trust her.
After [SPOILER ALERT!] witnessing another cold-blooded murder by her brother, Debra has things to explain to her new boss. She, however, continues to track down her PI case and has to take matters into her own hands.
Meanwhile, a sneak-peek video of what's coming ahead in the final season of the thriller series shows that the brother-sister relationship is once again tested when a weapon supposedly used to kill LaGuerta is found. Another snippet additionally teases the return of Hannah.
"Dexter" will return with the new episode, "Every Silver Lining...", on Sunday, June 7 at 9/8c on Showtime.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'