'Dexter' 8.02 Sneak Peeks: Dr. Vogel Wants Dexter's Help
After their introduction in "Dexter" season 8 premiere, Dr. Evelyn Vogel will share more than Dexter expected in next week's episode. The Psychopath Whisperer shows him a piece of human brain which she believes to be sent by the Brain Surgeon, the serial killer they are looking for.
As Miami Metro continues their hunt for the Brain Surgeon, Dr. Vogel enlists Dexter's help to find the serial killer since she believes the Brain Surgeon is one of her previous patients. Despite Dr. Vogel's seemingly high confidence on Dexter's skill, the blood spatter pattern analyst doesn't trust her.
After [SPOILER ALERT!] witnessing another cold-blooded murder by her brother, Debra has things to explain to her new boss. She, however, continues to track down her PI case and has to take matters into her own hands.
Meanwhile, a sneak-peek video of what's coming ahead in the final season of the thriller series shows that the brother-sister relationship is once again tested when a weapon supposedly used to kill LaGuerta is found. Another snippet additionally teases the return of Hannah.
"Dexter" will return with the new episode, "Every Silver Lining...", on Sunday, June 7 at 9/8c on Showtime.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'