'Dexter' 8.02 Sneak Peeks: Dr. Vogel Wants Dexter's Help
After their introduction in "Dexter" season 8 premiere, Dr. Evelyn Vogel will share more than Dexter expected in next week's episode. The Psychopath Whisperer shows him a piece of human brain which she believes to be sent by the Brain Surgeon, the serial killer they are looking for.
As Miami Metro continues their hunt for the Brain Surgeon, Dr. Vogel enlists Dexter's help to find the serial killer since she believes the Brain Surgeon is one of her previous patients. Despite Dr. Vogel's seemingly high confidence on Dexter's skill, the blood spatter pattern analyst doesn't trust her.
After [SPOILER ALERT!] witnessing another cold-blooded murder by her brother, Debra has things to explain to her new boss. She, however, continues to track down her PI case and has to take matters into her own hands.
Meanwhile, a sneak-peek video of what's coming ahead in the final season of the thriller series shows that the brother-sister relationship is once again tested when a weapon supposedly used to kill LaGuerta is found. Another snippet additionally teases the return of Hannah.
"Dexter" will return with the new episode, "Every Silver Lining...", on Sunday, June 7 at 9/8c on Showtime.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert