'Dexter' 8.02 Sneak Peeks: Dr. Vogel Wants Dexter's Help
After their introduction in "Dexter" season 8 premiere, Dr. Evelyn Vogel will share more than Dexter expected in next week's episode. The Psychopath Whisperer shows him a piece of human brain which she believes to be sent by the Brain Surgeon, the serial killer they are looking for.
As Miami Metro continues their hunt for the Brain Surgeon, Dr. Vogel enlists Dexter's help to find the serial killer since she believes the Brain Surgeon is one of her previous patients. Despite Dr. Vogel's seemingly high confidence on Dexter's skill, the blood spatter pattern analyst doesn't trust her.
After [SPOILER ALERT!] witnessing another cold-blooded murder by her brother, Debra has things to explain to her new boss. She, however, continues to track down her PI case and has to take matters into her own hands.
Meanwhile, a sneak-peek video of what's coming ahead in the final season of the thriller series shows that the brother-sister relationship is once again tested when a weapon supposedly used to kill LaGuerta is found. Another snippet additionally teases the return of Hannah.
"Dexter" will return with the new episode, "Every Silver Lining...", on Sunday, June 7 at 9/8c on Showtime.
More Dexter News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris