'True Blood' 6.04 Preview: Bill Has His Eyes on Andy's Daughters
Sookie apparently isn't Bill's only way to save his kind. After Sookie turned down to help him with the synthetic blood, he and Jessica have their eyes on Andy's faerie kids in the next episode of "True Blood".
The girls have quickly grown up into young women and they end up keeping dangerous company. Bill may successfully lure one of the girls and find the donor. He will next task Takahashi to synthesize a new kind of blood.
Confronting her growing attraction to the mysterious Ben, Sookie invites her new acquaintance to her home and asks him, "What is it about me, that you want?" Niall Brigant says that Sookie is the one who carries the Fae and they have to protect her.
Pam is likely in danger with a gun pointed at her. Eric counters Governor Burrell's brutal anti-vampire initiatives by hitting his nemesis where it hurts the most as he still holds Burrell's daughter, Willa, hostage. Meanwhile, Sam and Nicole make a connection.
Titled "At Last", the new episode of "True Blood" will air Sunday, July 7 at 9/8c on HBO.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance