Miley Cyrus' Video Parodied With 'We Can Bark' Starring Puppies
Miley Cyrus' controversial "We Can't Stop" music video gets a new unofficial version which is more kid-friendly with puppies starring in it. The parody video entitled "We Can Bark" opens with some pups doing what Miley and her friends do in the original music video, including brushing hair, lying on the floor, eating sandwich of money and turning food into a skull.
The video also sees the puppies dancing with their friends while having teddy bears strapped to their back, making out with a doll and partying on a pool. The dogs are happily playing with their friends as a voiceover sings, "A doggie party/ Dancing with Puppies/ Layin' wherever we please/ This is our bowl/ This is my food/ This is my crate/ And we can bark/ And we will bark."
Miley's "We Can't Stop" is not the only popular song that gets the animal version. The dogs also parodied Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe," Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" and Rihanna's "Diamonds".
While many people think that the music video for "We Can't Stop" is too rauchy, Miley doesn't think so. She recently defended her music video, saying, "For me, I was excited when the song came out, but I really wanted the music video to come because it shows exactly where I was at that time in my life, when we started working on 'We Can't Stop'."
"The video's based off true events. Some funny things have gone down in my life, so it's just been great, letting people see that-not just the glammed up beauty shot girl because that's not who I am," she added.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'