'Teen Wolf' Co-Stars Crystal Reed and Daniel Sharman Split
"Teen Wolf" co-stars Crystal Reed and Daniel Sharman have broken up. She tells Us Weekly that she found comfort in music after the split. "My summer anthem right now is Alanis Morissette, 'Jagged Little Pill'," she said. "I can just jam to it. It's a good record. You need something that feels empowering."
She also opened up about escaping to Paris for a little time with herself. "I went by myself and it was cold, but it was still really, really beautiful," she explained. "I was just getting over a breakup, so it was something that just jumpstarted my singleness."
Though feeling "lonely" at the beginning, she said the trip eventually got better. "I was lucky enough to meet the most incredible people," she said. "But it is the most romantic city in the world, so it can be a little isolating. You just have to make sure that you get out and walk around and do the things you always wanted to do."
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week