'Teen Wolf' Co-Stars Crystal Reed and Daniel Sharman Split
"Teen Wolf" co-stars Crystal Reed and Daniel Sharman have broken up. She tells Us Weekly that she found comfort in music after the split. "My summer anthem right now is Alanis Morissette, 'Jagged Little Pill'," she said. "I can just jam to it. It's a good record. You need something that feels empowering."
She also opened up about escaping to Paris for a little time with herself. "I went by myself and it was cold, but it was still really, really beautiful," she explained. "I was just getting over a breakup, so it was something that just jumpstarted my singleness."
Though feeling "lonely" at the beginning, she said the trip eventually got better. "I was lucky enough to meet the most incredible people," she said. "But it is the most romantic city in the world, so it can be a little isolating. You just have to make sure that you get out and walk around and do the things you always wanted to do."
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names