'Teen Wolf' Co-Stars Crystal Reed and Daniel Sharman Split
"Teen Wolf" co-stars Crystal Reed and Daniel Sharman have broken up. She tells Us Weekly that she found comfort in music after the split. "My summer anthem right now is Alanis Morissette, 'Jagged Little Pill'," she said. "I can just jam to it. It's a good record. You need something that feels empowering."
She also opened up about escaping to Paris for a little time with herself. "I went by myself and it was cold, but it was still really, really beautiful," she explained. "I was just getting over a breakup, so it was something that just jumpstarted my singleness."
Though feeling "lonely" at the beginning, she said the trip eventually got better. "I was lucky enough to meet the most incredible people," she said. "But it is the most romantic city in the world, so it can be a little isolating. You just have to make sure that you get out and walk around and do the things you always wanted to do."
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says