'Teen Wolf' Co-Stars Crystal Reed and Daniel Sharman Split
"Teen Wolf" co-stars Crystal Reed and Daniel Sharman have broken up. She tells Us Weekly that she found comfort in music after the split. "My summer anthem right now is Alanis Morissette, 'Jagged Little Pill'," she said. "I can just jam to it. It's a good record. You need something that feels empowering."
She also opened up about escaping to Paris for a little time with herself. "I went by myself and it was cold, but it was still really, really beautiful," she explained. "I was just getting over a breakup, so it was something that just jumpstarted my singleness."
Though feeling "lonely" at the beginning, she said the trip eventually got better. "I was lucky enough to meet the most incredible people," she said. "But it is the most romantic city in the world, so it can be a little isolating. You just have to make sure that you get out and walk around and do the things you always wanted to do."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby