'Teen Wolf' Co-Stars Crystal Reed and Daniel Sharman Split
"Teen Wolf" co-stars Crystal Reed and Daniel Sharman have broken up. She tells Us Weekly that she found comfort in music after the split. "My summer anthem right now is Alanis Morissette, 'Jagged Little Pill'," she said. "I can just jam to it. It's a good record. You need something that feels empowering."
She also opened up about escaping to Paris for a little time with herself. "I went by myself and it was cold, but it was still really, really beautiful," she explained. "I was just getting over a breakup, so it was something that just jumpstarted my singleness."
Though feeling "lonely" at the beginning, she said the trip eventually got better. "I was lucky enough to meet the most incredible people," she said. "But it is the most romantic city in the world, so it can be a little isolating. You just have to make sure that you get out and walk around and do the things you always wanted to do."
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves