'Terminator' Actor Nick Stahl Arrested for Drug Possession
Nick Stahl is put in the slammer yet again. The "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" actor was arrested at a motel on Wilcox Avenue in Los Angeles Friday morning, June 28 for alleged possession of methamphetamines. Police actually stumbled on the troubled actor when they went to the motel to conduct a parole compliance check on one of the people he was hanging with.
The arrest came hot on heels of news that he was placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold after being taken to a hospital in Los Angeles earlier this month. It's another setback for his road to sober up after he seemed to stay out of trouble since he was off hook in an alleged lewd conduct a few months ago due to insufficient evidence.
Stahl landed in a lot of troubles last year, leading to his family to file a report on a missing person when he was nowhere to be found. He later said he checked into rehab, but it only lasted for a short period of time before he left and disappeared again.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby