'Terminator' Actor Nick Stahl Arrested for Drug Possession
Nick Stahl is put in the slammer yet again. The "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" actor was arrested at a motel on Wilcox Avenue in Los Angeles Friday morning, June 28 for alleged possession of methamphetamines. Police actually stumbled on the troubled actor when they went to the motel to conduct a parole compliance check on one of the people he was hanging with.
The arrest came hot on heels of news that he was placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold after being taken to a hospital in Los Angeles earlier this month. It's another setback for his road to sober up after he seemed to stay out of trouble since he was off hook in an alleged lewd conduct a few months ago due to insufficient evidence.
Stahl landed in a lot of troubles last year, leading to his family to file a report on a missing person when he was nowhere to be found. He later said he checked into rehab, but it only lasted for a short period of time before he left and disappeared again.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!