'Terminator' Actor Nick Stahl Arrested for Drug Possession
Nick Stahl is put in the slammer yet again. The "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" actor was arrested at a motel on Wilcox Avenue in Los Angeles Friday morning, June 28 for alleged possession of methamphetamines. Police actually stumbled on the troubled actor when they went to the motel to conduct a parole compliance check on one of the people he was hanging with.
The arrest came hot on heels of news that he was placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold after being taken to a hospital in Los Angeles earlier this month. It's another setback for his road to sober up after he seemed to stay out of trouble since he was off hook in an alleged lewd conduct a few months ago due to insufficient evidence.
Stahl landed in a lot of troubles last year, leading to his family to file a report on a missing person when he was nowhere to be found. He later said he checked into rehab, but it only lasted for a short period of time before he left and disappeared again.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image