'Terminator' Actor Nick Stahl Arrested for Drug Possession
Nick Stahl is put in the slammer yet again. The "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" actor was arrested at a motel on Wilcox Avenue in Los Angeles Friday morning, June 28 for alleged possession of methamphetamines. Police actually stumbled on the troubled actor when they went to the motel to conduct a parole compliance check on one of the people he was hanging with.
The arrest came hot on heels of news that he was placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold after being taken to a hospital in Los Angeles earlier this month. It's another setback for his road to sober up after he seemed to stay out of trouble since he was off hook in an alleged lewd conduct a few months ago due to insufficient evidence.
Stahl landed in a lot of troubles last year, leading to his family to file a report on a missing person when he was nowhere to be found. He later said he checked into rehab, but it only lasted for a short period of time before he left and disappeared again.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered