'Terminator' Actor Nick Stahl Arrested for Drug Possession
Nick Stahl is put in the slammer yet again. The "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" actor was arrested at a motel on Wilcox Avenue in Los Angeles Friday morning, June 28 for alleged possession of methamphetamines. Police actually stumbled on the troubled actor when they went to the motel to conduct a parole compliance check on one of the people he was hanging with.
The arrest came hot on heels of news that he was placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold after being taken to a hospital in Los Angeles earlier this month. It's another setback for his road to sober up after he seemed to stay out of trouble since he was off hook in an alleged lewd conduct a few months ago due to insufficient evidence.
Stahl landed in a lot of troubles last year, leading to his family to file a report on a missing person when he was nowhere to be found. He later said he checked into rehab, but it only lasted for a short period of time before he left and disappeared again.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women