HBO's 'Clear History' Full Trailer: Larry David Makes a Big Mistake
The first full trailer for "Clear History" has made its way out via ETonline, giving an extended look at the HBO original movie. Unlike the previously-released promo videos which were vague, the latest sneak peek reveals the plotline while teasing with short scenes featuring A-list cast members.
Larry David is featured as a hipster marketing exec named Nathan, who blows his chance to be a huge success by selling his share on a start-up electric car company after a petty argument with his boss, played by Jon Hamm. The company then goes on to make billions of dollars, leaving Nathan publicly humiliated, his life destroyed.
Ten years later, Nathan runs into his old boss on a small island off the coast of Massachusetts. Unrecognizable due to his very different look, he plots his revenge on his former boss.
Greg Mottola directs the comedy film, with the script written by David, Alec Berg, David Mandel and Jeff Schaffer. Bill Hader, Philip Baker Hall, Kate Hudson, Michael Keaton, Danny McBride, Eva Mendes, Amy Ryan and J.B. Smoove support the TV movie, which is set for an August 10 premiere on HBO.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story