HBO's 'Clear History' Full Trailer: Larry David Makes a Big Mistake
The first full trailer for "Clear History" has made its way out via ETonline, giving an extended look at the HBO original movie. Unlike the previously-released promo videos which were vague, the latest sneak peek reveals the plotline while teasing with short scenes featuring A-list cast members.
Larry David is featured as a hipster marketing exec named Nathan, who blows his chance to be a huge success by selling his share on a start-up electric car company after a petty argument with his boss, played by Jon Hamm. The company then goes on to make billions of dollars, leaving Nathan publicly humiliated, his life destroyed.
Ten years later, Nathan runs into his old boss on a small island off the coast of Massachusetts. Unrecognizable due to his very different look, he plots his revenge on his former boss.
Greg Mottola directs the comedy film, with the script written by David, Alec Berg, David Mandel and Jeff Schaffer. Bill Hader, Philip Baker Hall, Kate Hudson, Michael Keaton, Danny McBride, Eva Mendes, Amy Ryan and J.B. Smoove support the TV movie, which is set for an August 10 premiere on HBO.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'