Kim Zolciak Denies Report of Smoking While Pregnant
Kim Zolciak denies accusation that she smokes a cigarette while pregnant with her fifth child. According to a TMZ report, the TV personality has sent a a cease and desist letter to a photo agency that released photos of her and alleged that she smoked a cigarette while pregnant.
The "Don't Be Tardy..." star accused the photo agency of purposely deceiving the public about two sets of photos they took. She claimed that the photos were taken some times ago, but she did not remember the exact date. Kim said that she was photographed by the same agency on June 27 when she wore black sweatpants, but she was not smoking.
The expectant mother reportedly felt that the agency created a non-existent scandal and trespassed private property to take the pictures. She wants the agency to issue an apology, but there is possibility that she will sue them. The said photos have been removed.
Pictures of Kim smoking with pregnant belly recently surfaced, alleging the actress that she harmed her unborn baby. The said photos were reportedly taken on June 27. In the photo, she was standing in a parking lot talking to her phone while smoking. The wife of footballer Kroy Biermann wore a black sleeveless top and gray sweatpants.
More Kim Zolciak News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic