Kim Zolciak Denies Report of Smoking While Pregnant
Kim Zolciak denies accusation that she smokes a cigarette while pregnant with her fifth child. According to a TMZ report, the TV personality has sent a a cease and desist letter to a photo agency that released photos of her and alleged that she smoked a cigarette while pregnant.
The "Don't Be Tardy..." star accused the photo agency of purposely deceiving the public about two sets of photos they took. She claimed that the photos were taken some times ago, but she did not remember the exact date. Kim said that she was photographed by the same agency on June 27 when she wore black sweatpants, but she was not smoking.
The expectant mother reportedly felt that the agency created a non-existent scandal and trespassed private property to take the pictures. She wants the agency to issue an apology, but there is possibility that she will sue them. The said photos have been removed.
Pictures of Kim smoking with pregnant belly recently surfaced, alleging the actress that she harmed her unborn baby. The said photos were reportedly taken on June 27. In the photo, she was standing in a parking lot talking to her phone while smoking. The wife of footballer Kroy Biermann wore a black sleeveless top and gray sweatpants.
More Kim Zolciak News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby