Kim Zolciak Denies Report of Smoking While Pregnant
Kim Zolciak denies accusation that she smokes a cigarette while pregnant with her fifth child. According to a TMZ report, the TV personality has sent a a cease and desist letter to a photo agency that released photos of her and alleged that she smoked a cigarette while pregnant.
The "Don't Be Tardy..." star accused the photo agency of purposely deceiving the public about two sets of photos they took. She claimed that the photos were taken some times ago, but she did not remember the exact date. Kim said that she was photographed by the same agency on June 27 when she wore black sweatpants, but she was not smoking.
The expectant mother reportedly felt that the agency created a non-existent scandal and trespassed private property to take the pictures. She wants the agency to issue an apology, but there is possibility that she will sue them. The said photos have been removed.
Pictures of Kim smoking with pregnant belly recently surfaced, alleging the actress that she harmed her unborn baby. The said photos were reportedly taken on June 27. In the photo, she was standing in a parking lot talking to her phone while smoking. The wife of footballer Kroy Biermann wore a black sleeveless top and gray sweatpants.
More Kim Zolciak News
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors