Kim Zolciak Denies Report of Smoking While Pregnant
Kim Zolciak denies accusation that she smokes a cigarette while pregnant with her fifth child. According to a TMZ report, the TV personality has sent a a cease and desist letter to a photo agency that released photos of her and alleged that she smoked a cigarette while pregnant.
The "Don't Be Tardy..." star accused the photo agency of purposely deceiving the public about two sets of photos they took. She claimed that the photos were taken some times ago, but she did not remember the exact date. Kim said that she was photographed by the same agency on June 27 when she wore black sweatpants, but she was not smoking.
The expectant mother reportedly felt that the agency created a non-existent scandal and trespassed private property to take the pictures. She wants the agency to issue an apology, but there is possibility that she will sue them. The said photos have been removed.
Pictures of Kim smoking with pregnant belly recently surfaced, alleging the actress that she harmed her unborn baby. The said photos were reportedly taken on June 27. In the photo, she was standing in a parking lot talking to her phone while smoking. The wife of footballer Kroy Biermann wore a black sleeveless top and gray sweatpants.
More Kim Zolciak News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip