Kim Zolciak Denies Report of Smoking While Pregnant
Kim Zolciak denies accusation that she smokes a cigarette while pregnant with her fifth child. According to a TMZ report, the TV personality has sent a a cease and desist letter to a photo agency that released photos of her and alleged that she smoked a cigarette while pregnant.
The "Don't Be Tardy..." star accused the photo agency of purposely deceiving the public about two sets of photos they took. She claimed that the photos were taken some times ago, but she did not remember the exact date. Kim said that she was photographed by the same agency on June 27 when she wore black sweatpants, but she was not smoking.
The expectant mother reportedly felt that the agency created a non-existent scandal and trespassed private property to take the pictures. She wants the agency to issue an apology, but there is possibility that she will sue them. The said photos have been removed.
Pictures of Kim smoking with pregnant belly recently surfaced, alleging the actress that she harmed her unborn baby. The said photos were reportedly taken on June 27. In the photo, she was standing in a parking lot talking to her phone while smoking. The wife of footballer Kroy Biermann wore a black sleeveless top and gray sweatpants.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2