Freightliner Argosy Added to 'Transformers 4' Car Line-Up
New update on the currently-underway "Transformers 4" has surfaced online. Fans are now treated with a teaser image of a new vehicle that Michael Bay will have for the upcoming action-heavy flick. Featured in it is a 2014 Argosy cab-over truck by Freightliner.
Argosy is the latest addition to the car line-up, which has a vintage 1967 Camaro for new form of Bumblebee, a custom-built Western Star truck for Optimus Prime's upgraded look, a 1,200-horsepower Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and a C7 Corvette Stingray for unspecified Autobots. A 2013 Pagani Huayra will also show up in the "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" sequel.
The Ehren Kruger-penned film is due out on June 27, 2014 with Mark Wahlberg set to headline it. Without giving further details of the plot, Bay has merely said that the fourth movie in the franchise "will feel very different than the last three," which were led by Shia LaBeouf.
"What Richard Did" star Jack Reynor is set to team up with Wahlberg, who will face off against Kelsey Grammer's human villain character. Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci, Li Bingbing and T.J. Miller are signed on for supporting roles.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?