Freightliner Argosy Added to 'Transformers 4' Car Line-Up
New update on the currently-underway "Transformers 4" has surfaced online. Fans are now treated with a teaser image of a new vehicle that Michael Bay will have for the upcoming action-heavy flick. Featured in it is a 2014 Argosy cab-over truck by Freightliner.
Argosy is the latest addition to the car line-up, which has a vintage 1967 Camaro for new form of Bumblebee, a custom-built Western Star truck for Optimus Prime's upgraded look, a 1,200-horsepower Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and a C7 Corvette Stingray for unspecified Autobots. A 2013 Pagani Huayra will also show up in the "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" sequel.
The Ehren Kruger-penned film is due out on June 27, 2014 with Mark Wahlberg set to headline it. Without giving further details of the plot, Bay has merely said that the fourth movie in the franchise "will feel very different than the last three," which were led by Shia LaBeouf.
"What Richard Did" star Jack Reynor is set to team up with Wahlberg, who will face off against Kelsey Grammer's human villain character. Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci, Li Bingbing and T.J. Miller are signed on for supporting roles.
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'