Freightliner Argosy Added to 'Transformers 4' Car Line-Up
New update on the currently-underway "Transformers 4" has surfaced online. Fans are now treated with a teaser image of a new vehicle that Michael Bay will have for the upcoming action-heavy flick. Featured in it is a 2014 Argosy cab-over truck by Freightliner.
Argosy is the latest addition to the car line-up, which has a vintage 1967 Camaro for new form of Bumblebee, a custom-built Western Star truck for Optimus Prime's upgraded look, a 1,200-horsepower Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse and a C7 Corvette Stingray for unspecified Autobots. A 2013 Pagani Huayra will also show up in the "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" sequel.
The Ehren Kruger-penned film is due out on June 27, 2014 with Mark Wahlberg set to headline it. Without giving further details of the plot, Bay has merely said that the fourth movie in the franchise "will feel very different than the last three," which were led by Shia LaBeouf.
"What Richard Did" star Jack Reynor is set to team up with Wahlberg, who will face off against Kelsey Grammer's human villain character. Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci, Li Bingbing and T.J. Miller are signed on for supporting roles.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues