Video: Jessie J Stops Performance to Break Up Fight at Her Concert
Jessie J scolded fighting fans when hitting the stage at the Isle of MTV show in Malta. The singer was singing her song, "Rainbow", at the concert when she saw some fans in the front row were fighting and causing troubles for others in the crowd.
She suddenly instructed the backing band to stop the music and took the mic to lecture the fighting fans. "I need them to hear me. Now, I don't perform when people are fighting. Guys. Guys. Please!" she told the crowd from the stage.
"Okay, so here's the deal, right? Music is about bringing people together. We don't need that angriness on your lives. Okay?" she continued. The 25-year-old British singer then urged the fans to make up and enjoy her performance, saying, "So kiss and make up, and let's party."
The fans apparently listened to the singer as the situation came back to normal. Jessie resumed her concert after saying to the crowd, "Sort it out, bro!"
Jessie is not the only singer who stops her performance to break up a fight during a concert. Earlier this year, singer Pink stopped her set mid-song to break up a fight between two ladies. "Cut it out! You are all grown-a** women!" she scolded the fighting pair.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors