Video: Jessie J Stops Performance to Break Up Fight at Her Concert
Jessie J scolded fighting fans when hitting the stage at the Isle of MTV show in Malta. The singer was singing her song, "Rainbow", at the concert when she saw some fans in the front row were fighting and causing troubles for others in the crowd.
She suddenly instructed the backing band to stop the music and took the mic to lecture the fighting fans. "I need them to hear me. Now, I don't perform when people are fighting. Guys. Guys. Please!" she told the crowd from the stage.
"Okay, so here's the deal, right? Music is about bringing people together. We don't need that angriness on your lives. Okay?" she continued. The 25-year-old British singer then urged the fans to make up and enjoy her performance, saying, "So kiss and make up, and let's party."
The fans apparently listened to the singer as the situation came back to normal. Jessie resumed her concert after saying to the crowd, "Sort it out, bro!"
Jessie is not the only singer who stops her performance to break up a fight during a concert. Earlier this year, singer Pink stopped her set mid-song to break up a fight between two ladies. "Cut it out! You are all grown-a** women!" she scolded the fighting pair.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri