'Downton Abbey' Creator Is Open to Casting P. Diddy
Sean "P. Diddy" Combs starring on "Downton Abbey" may come true in the future. Reacting to the rapper's spoof of the show, series creator Julian Fellowes says, "I absolutely adored it, but I just couldn't see how he could have done it."
The British writer doesn't rule out the possibility of casting him for a role on the period drama, stating, "I'd never says never." He goes on gushing, "...though I imagine he'd steal the scene, even if it was a small part."
Back in May, Combs started rumors that he joined the cast of the critically-acclaimed series with his tweet, "So happy to announce that Im a series regular on DOWNTON ABBEY-my favorite show." PBS quickly denied it, but it only became clearer what the record producer meant with his announcement when his "Downton Abbey" Funny or Die spoof was released later.
"Downton Abbey" will return with its fourth season on January 5, 2014 in the U.S. on PBS. Paul Giamatti was recently added as a new cast member, joining Gary Carr, Kiri Te Kanawa, Julian Ovenden, Nigel Harman, Joanna David, Harriet Walter and Tom Cullen.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3