Snowboarder Shaun White Signs Record Deal With Warner Bros
Snowboard superstar Shaun White and his band, Bad Things, have just signed a deal with Warner Bros Record. The Olympic gold-medalist and his band are currently preparing their debut album. The album, which is expected to hit stores later this year, will be produced by Rob Schnapf, who has worked with the likes of Beck, Elliot Smith and The Vines.
Bad Things is the band that the 26-year-old snowboarder formed in Los Angeles with some of his childhood friends. In the band, White will be seen playing guitar alongside Anthony Sanudo, Lena Zawaideh and Jared Palomar who are going to play guitar, drums and bass, respectively. Recently-added member Davis LeDuke is set to front the band.
White has also announced a headlining summer tour, which kicks off next month at Santos Party House in Manhattan, New York. The band will then tour other states including Philadelphia, Washington, Boston, and Chicago before heading to Canada in early August. They will wrap up their summer tour at Minneapolis' Triple Rock on August 9.
The band has debuted "Caught Inside", a single off their forthcoming album.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years