Snowboarder Shaun White Signs Record Deal With Warner Bros
Snowboard superstar Shaun White and his band, Bad Things, have just signed a deal with Warner Bros Record. The Olympic gold-medalist and his band are currently preparing their debut album. The album, which is expected to hit stores later this year, will be produced by Rob Schnapf, who has worked with the likes of Beck, Elliot Smith and The Vines.
Bad Things is the band that the 26-year-old snowboarder formed in Los Angeles with some of his childhood friends. In the band, White will be seen playing guitar alongside Anthony Sanudo, Lena Zawaideh and Jared Palomar who are going to play guitar, drums and bass, respectively. Recently-added member Davis LeDuke is set to front the band.
White has also announced a headlining summer tour, which kicks off next month at Santos Party House in Manhattan, New York. The band will then tour other states including Philadelphia, Washington, Boston, and Chicago before heading to Canada in early August. They will wrap up their summer tour at Minneapolis' Triple Rock on August 9.
The band has debuted "Caught Inside", a single off their forthcoming album.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed