Snowboarder Shaun White Signs Record Deal With Warner Bros
Snowboard superstar Shaun White and his band, Bad Things, have just signed a deal with Warner Bros Record. The Olympic gold-medalist and his band are currently preparing their debut album. The album, which is expected to hit stores later this year, will be produced by Rob Schnapf, who has worked with the likes of Beck, Elliot Smith and The Vines.
Bad Things is the band that the 26-year-old snowboarder formed in Los Angeles with some of his childhood friends. In the band, White will be seen playing guitar alongside Anthony Sanudo, Lena Zawaideh and Jared Palomar who are going to play guitar, drums and bass, respectively. Recently-added member Davis LeDuke is set to front the band.
White has also announced a headlining summer tour, which kicks off next month at Santos Party House in Manhattan, New York. The band will then tour other states including Philadelphia, Washington, Boston, and Chicago before heading to Canada in early August. They will wrap up their summer tour at Minneapolis' Triple Rock on August 9.
The band has debuted "Caught Inside", a single off their forthcoming album.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism