Kim Zolciak Confirms Fifth Pregnancy
Kim Zolciak is excited to welcome another child to her family. The 35-year-old TV personality officially announced that she is expecting a baby in a June 25 episode of Bravo's "Don't Be Tardy...".
"Pregnant, pregnant, pregnant, pregnant, pregnant, pregnant," Kim read the results of at-home pregnancy tests to her footballer husband, Kroy Biermann. "Kroy, we have not one negative test. How exciting is that, love muffin? You did it again, lovey. Are you excited, love muffin? It must be the athlete sperm," she said while hugging the Atlanta Falcons' player.
Kim and Kroy are already parents to two boys, 2-year-old K.J. and 9-month-old Kash. She also has two daughters Brielle and Ariana from her previous relationship. The sex of her fifth child is not yet known, but she said that she wanted a baby girl.
"I personally would love a little girl, because Brielle's going to be 18 soon, [and] Ariana's six years away from being 18," Kim said. When the girls go to college, she will be alone at home with four men if the unborn baby is a boy. Kim, however, plans to stop expanding her brood after the birth of her fifth child. "This is it. You better hope you get a little girl, because this is it," she said on the show.
Kim previously said to Life & Style that her husband, whom she married in 2011, "loves me pregnant." She explained, "I don't remember my ex-husband being that into it, but Kroy loves it. He tells me I'm beautiful."
More Kim Zolciak News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard