Kim Zolciak Confirms Fifth Pregnancy
Kim Zolciak is excited to welcome another child to her family. The 35-year-old TV personality officially announced that she is expecting a baby in a June 25 episode of Bravo's "Don't Be Tardy...".
"Pregnant, pregnant, pregnant, pregnant, pregnant, pregnant," Kim read the results of at-home pregnancy tests to her footballer husband, Kroy Biermann. "Kroy, we have not one negative test. How exciting is that, love muffin? You did it again, lovey. Are you excited, love muffin? It must be the athlete sperm," she said while hugging the Atlanta Falcons' player.
Kim and Kroy are already parents to two boys, 2-year-old K.J. and 9-month-old Kash. She also has two daughters Brielle and Ariana from her previous relationship. The sex of her fifth child is not yet known, but she said that she wanted a baby girl.
"I personally would love a little girl, because Brielle's going to be 18 soon, [and] Ariana's six years away from being 18," Kim said. When the girls go to college, she will be alone at home with four men if the unborn baby is a boy. Kim, however, plans to stop expanding her brood after the birth of her fifth child. "This is it. You better hope you get a little girl, because this is it," she said on the show.
Kim previously said to Life & Style that her husband, whom she married in 2011, "loves me pregnant." She explained, "I don't remember my ex-husband being that into it, but Kroy loves it. He tells me I'm beautiful."
More Kim Zolciak News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle