Kat Von D Ends Engagement to Deadmau5, Hints That He Cheated on Her
Kat Von D is mending a broken heart, yet again. The former "LA Ink" star, who was engaged to Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James in 2011, has split with her fiance Deadmau5 a.k.a. Joel Zimmerman.
Announcing the breakup on Twitter, the tattoo artist hinted that the Canadian music producer cheated on her. "Cheating on your loved one is the most hurtful thing one could do. I hate to have to admit, that this relationship is indeed over," she wrote on Wednesday, June 26.
"Man, I'm a fool," she tweeted several hours earlier, seemingly revealing how she felt at the moment. The 31-year-old reality personality later ended her revelation on a high note with a picture of a heart tattoo on the palm of a hand and a caption which read, "go out into the world with love."
Kat Von D and Deadmau5 first came forward with their relationship in 2012. After briefly splitting, they got engaged in December with Deadmau5 proposing to her via Twitter. "I can't wait for Christmas so.... Katherine Von Drachenberg, will you marry me? Changing the diamond to a black diamond FYI. Sorry for the jpg...they'll finish the actual ring soon I hope. I love u :D" he tweeted back then.
Von D, who once also dated Motley Crue's bassist Nikki Sixx, had even envisioned how their wedding would've been, saying in April this year that she planned an underwater-themed nuptials, which would be "the furthest thing from traditional."
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper