Kat Von D Ends Engagement to Deadmau5, Hints That He Cheated on Her
Kat Von D is mending a broken heart, yet again. The former "LA Ink" star, who was engaged to Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James in 2011, has split with her fiance Deadmau5 a.k.a. Joel Zimmerman.
Announcing the breakup on Twitter, the tattoo artist hinted that the Canadian music producer cheated on her. "Cheating on your loved one is the most hurtful thing one could do. I hate to have to admit, that this relationship is indeed over," she wrote on Wednesday, June 26.
"Man, I'm a fool," she tweeted several hours earlier, seemingly revealing how she felt at the moment. The 31-year-old reality personality later ended her revelation on a high note with a picture of a heart tattoo on the palm of a hand and a caption which read, "go out into the world with love."
Kat Von D and Deadmau5 first came forward with their relationship in 2012. After briefly splitting, they got engaged in December with Deadmau5 proposing to her via Twitter. "I can't wait for Christmas so.... Katherine Von Drachenberg, will you marry me? Changing the diamond to a black diamond FYI. Sorry for the jpg...they'll finish the actual ring soon I hope. I love u :D" he tweeted back then.
Von D, who once also dated Motley Crue's bassist Nikki Sixx, had even envisioned how their wedding would've been, saying in April this year that she planned an underwater-themed nuptials, which would be "the furthest thing from traditional."
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut