'The Lone Ranger' New Clip: It's Hard to Catch Tonto Single-Handedly
A new clip for "The Lone Ranger" has arrived online, offering short preview of hilarious scene featuring Armie Hammer and Johnny Depp. In the latest video for the Disney flick, Hammer as a lawman is seen trying to arrest Depp's Native American spirit warrior by pulling his leg. The result? He gets dragged down the dusty road instead.
Depp and Hammer were on hand for the world premiere of their latest movie last Saturday, June 22, showing up on the red carpet alongside director Gore Verbinski. Together, they warmly greeted a huge crowd of fans who packed Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim for a rare chance of meeting their idols in person.
In the story, Depp's character Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed Hammer's John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice. The two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
James Badge Dale, William Fichtner, Helena Bonham Carter and Tom Wilkinson are signed on for supporting roles.
"The Lone Ranger", a thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, is co-produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, who's recently been inducted to Hollywood Walk of Fame. It is due out on July 3.
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy