'The Lone Ranger' New Clip: It's Hard to Catch Tonto Single-Handedly
A new clip for "The Lone Ranger" has arrived online, offering short preview of hilarious scene featuring Armie Hammer and Johnny Depp. In the latest video for the Disney flick, Hammer as a lawman is seen trying to arrest Depp's Native American spirit warrior by pulling his leg. The result? He gets dragged down the dusty road instead.
Depp and Hammer were on hand for the world premiere of their latest movie last Saturday, June 22, showing up on the red carpet alongside director Gore Verbinski. Together, they warmly greeted a huge crowd of fans who packed Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim for a rare chance of meeting their idols in person.
In the story, Depp's character Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed Hammer's John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice. The two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
James Badge Dale, William Fichtner, Helena Bonham Carter and Tom Wilkinson are signed on for supporting roles.
"The Lone Ranger", a thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, is co-produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, who's recently been inducted to Hollywood Walk of Fame. It is due out on July 3.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert