'The Lone Ranger' New Clip: It's Hard to Catch Tonto Single-Handedly
A new clip for "The Lone Ranger" has arrived online, offering short preview of hilarious scene featuring Armie Hammer and Johnny Depp. In the latest video for the Disney flick, Hammer as a lawman is seen trying to arrest Depp's Native American spirit warrior by pulling his leg. The result? He gets dragged down the dusty road instead.
Depp and Hammer were on hand for the world premiere of their latest movie last Saturday, June 22, showing up on the red carpet alongside director Gore Verbinski. Together, they warmly greeted a huge crowd of fans who packed Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim for a rare chance of meeting their idols in person.
In the story, Depp's character Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed Hammer's John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice. The two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
James Badge Dale, William Fichtner, Helena Bonham Carter and Tom Wilkinson are signed on for supporting roles.
"The Lone Ranger", a thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, is co-produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, who's recently been inducted to Hollywood Walk of Fame. It is due out on July 3.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free