Brandi Glanville Lashes Out at Talk Show Host John Kerwin Over STD Comment
Brandi Glanville is fuming at John Kerwin. The Bravo reality TV star slammed the talk show host after he discussed in an interview with RadarOnline the intimate details of their one-time date and thought it was "whacked" that she failed to tell him she had Human Papillomavirus when they were intimate after a booze-filled date.
On Twitter, Kerwin said he only found out about her sexually-transmitted disease through her book "Drinking & Tweeting". He wrote, "Her book 'Drinking and F**king' or whatever, hadn't come out when she didn't tell me she had HPV on Dec 1st." In the memoir, she alleged she got the STD from ex-husband Eddie Cibrian.
The "John Kerwin Show" host also tweeted, "When I first heard that @BrandiGlanville had HPV, I thought it meant Her Plastic Vagina. please stop sending me vicious texts on my cell. You've become 'Bo-toxic' #BHHW #BeverlyHillsHouseWives," adding that he "luckily" didn't sleep with her.
In response, Glanville sent a statement through her representative, "It's unfortunate John Kerwin's parents never taught him how to act like a gentleman. Perhaps when he learns how to show respect toward other people he will be more successful, both personally and professionally."
Kerwin quickly replied to what "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star said, "Brandi has HPV and didn't tell me. Luckily, I stopped after she performed oral sex. If you study Brandi's history, it becomes clear that she's far from a lady."
He also reacted to comment about his parents, telling the irony of Glanville, "I told Brandi how lucky she is, as MY mother had recently passed away. Brandi was so self-involved, she just nodded and then showed me a picture on her cell phone of the artwork from her upcoming book cover."
The single mother herself tweeted, "Let's all block and not respond to the pyscho guy I went on one date with a year and a half ago. BLOCK & don't MENTION on my Timeline thanks."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy