Brandi Glanville Lashes Out at Talk Show Host John Kerwin Over STD Comment
Brandi Glanville is fuming at John Kerwin. The Bravo reality TV star slammed the talk show host after he discussed in an interview with RadarOnline the intimate details of their one-time date and thought it was "whacked" that she failed to tell him she had Human Papillomavirus when they were intimate after a booze-filled date.
On Twitter, Kerwin said he only found out about her sexually-transmitted disease through her book "Drinking & Tweeting". He wrote, "Her book 'Drinking and F**king' or whatever, hadn't come out when she didn't tell me she had HPV on Dec 1st." In the memoir, she alleged she got the STD from ex-husband Eddie Cibrian.
The "John Kerwin Show" host also tweeted, "When I first heard that @BrandiGlanville had HPV, I thought it meant Her Plastic Vagina. please stop sending me vicious texts on my cell. You've become 'Bo-toxic' #BHHW #BeverlyHillsHouseWives," adding that he "luckily" didn't sleep with her.
In response, Glanville sent a statement through her representative, "It's unfortunate John Kerwin's parents never taught him how to act like a gentleman. Perhaps when he learns how to show respect toward other people he will be more successful, both personally and professionally."
Kerwin quickly replied to what "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star said, "Brandi has HPV and didn't tell me. Luckily, I stopped after she performed oral sex. If you study Brandi's history, it becomes clear that she's far from a lady."
He also reacted to comment about his parents, telling the irony of Glanville, "I told Brandi how lucky she is, as MY mother had recently passed away. Brandi was so self-involved, she just nodded and then showed me a picture on her cell phone of the artwork from her upcoming book cover."
The single mother herself tweeted, "Let's all block and not respond to the pyscho guy I went on one date with a year and a half ago. BLOCK & don't MENTION on my Timeline thanks."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch