Demi Lovato Announces New Single 'Made in the USA'
Demi Lovato has announced that "Made in the USA" will be her second single off her latest album, "Demi". The 20-year-old singer has also unveiled a cover art for the single. In the monochrome picture, she's seen smiling while biting the collar of her black leather jacket. According to Billboard, the follow-up to "Heart Attack" will debut on Top 40 radio on June 27.
Lovato revealed that a lyric video for the patriotic love song would be released on Wednesday, June 26. She also said that a music video was on the way with her making a directorial debut in it. She hasn't set specific release date for the music video, but fans expect it to drop sometime in July.
This single's release comes on the heels of sad news for the Lovato family. On Saturday, Lovato's estranged biological father, Patrick Lovato, passed away after reportedly battling cancer for years.
On Sunday, June 23, she took to Twitter to thank fans for their support. She wrote, "I feel so humbled to have had so much support from my fans, friends, family and complete strangers.. God bless you all, thank you so much."
Demi will next be seen on "Good Morning America" on Thursday, June 27. On the next day, she will return to perform at the show's Summer Concert Series. She will also appear alongside The Roots and John Mayer to highlight VH1's Philly 4th of July Jam on Independence Day.
More Demi Lovato News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof