Demi Lovato Announces New Single 'Made in the USA'
Demi Lovato has announced that "Made in the USA" will be her second single off her latest album, "Demi". The 20-year-old singer has also unveiled a cover art for the single. In the monochrome picture, she's seen smiling while biting the collar of her black leather jacket. According to Billboard, the follow-up to "Heart Attack" will debut on Top 40 radio on June 27.
Lovato revealed that a lyric video for the patriotic love song would be released on Wednesday, June 26. She also said that a music video was on the way with her making a directorial debut in it. She hasn't set specific release date for the music video, but fans expect it to drop sometime in July.
This single's release comes on the heels of sad news for the Lovato family. On Saturday, Lovato's estranged biological father, Patrick Lovato, passed away after reportedly battling cancer for years.
On Sunday, June 23, she took to Twitter to thank fans for their support. She wrote, "I feel so humbled to have had so much support from my fans, friends, family and complete strangers.. God bless you all, thank you so much."
Demi will next be seen on "Good Morning America" on Thursday, June 27. On the next day, she will return to perform at the show's Summer Concert Series. She will also appear alongside The Roots and John Mayer to highlight VH1's Philly 4th of July Jam on Independence Day.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton