'The Real Housewives of Miami' Season 3 Promo: Two Weddings and Fertility Issue
Two weddings mean double the drama in season 3 of "The Real Housewives of Miami". The first promo for the new season of the Bravo reality series has been released, giving a look at jealousy, fights, and some racy acts.
The show will capture Joanna Krupa and Adriana De Moura's preparation for their weddings which is often tense. Krupa and her friends are lost on their way to her wedding rehearsal and she is not keen on her then fiance Romain Zago's idea to sign a prenuptial agreement.
Lisa Hochstein struggles with fertility issues as she tries to start her family, someone may have a run-in with the law, and Lea Black continues to clash with her cast mates.
Krupa, De Moura and Hochstein return to "Real Housewives of Miami" season 3 as regulars along with Lea Black and Alexia Echevarria. Marysol Patton and Ana Quincoces will also make appearance although they have been downgraded to recurring roles.
The new installment of the hit reality series will premiere Monday, August 12 at 9/8c on Bravo.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'