'The Real Housewives of Miami' Season 3 Promo: Two Weddings and Fertility Issue
Two weddings mean double the drama in season 3 of "The Real Housewives of Miami". The first promo for the new season of the Bravo reality series has been released, giving a look at jealousy, fights, and some racy acts.
The show will capture Joanna Krupa and Adriana De Moura's preparation for their weddings which is often tense. Krupa and her friends are lost on their way to her wedding rehearsal and she is not keen on her then fiance Romain Zago's idea to sign a prenuptial agreement.
Lisa Hochstein struggles with fertility issues as she tries to start her family, someone may have a run-in with the law, and Lea Black continues to clash with her cast mates.
Krupa, De Moura and Hochstein return to "Real Housewives of Miami" season 3 as regulars along with Lea Black and Alexia Echevarria. Marysol Patton and Ana Quincoces will also make appearance although they have been downgraded to recurring roles.
The new installment of the hit reality series will premiere Monday, August 12 at 9/8c on Bravo.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'