'The Real Housewives of Miami' Season 3 Promo: Two Weddings and Fertility Issue
Two weddings mean double the drama in season 3 of "The Real Housewives of Miami". The first promo for the new season of the Bravo reality series has been released, giving a look at jealousy, fights, and some racy acts.
The show will capture Joanna Krupa and Adriana De Moura's preparation for their weddings which is often tense. Krupa and her friends are lost on their way to her wedding rehearsal and she is not keen on her then fiance Romain Zago's idea to sign a prenuptial agreement.
Lisa Hochstein struggles with fertility issues as she tries to start her family, someone may have a run-in with the law, and Lea Black continues to clash with her cast mates.
Krupa, De Moura and Hochstein return to "Real Housewives of Miami" season 3 as regulars along with Lea Black and Alexia Echevarria. Marysol Patton and Ana Quincoces will also make appearance although they have been downgraded to recurring roles.
The new installment of the hit reality series will premiere Monday, August 12 at 9/8c on Bravo.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic