'The Real Housewives of Miami' Season 3 Promo: Two Weddings and Fertility Issue
Two weddings mean double the drama in season 3 of "The Real Housewives of Miami". The first promo for the new season of the Bravo reality series has been released, giving a look at jealousy, fights, and some racy acts.
The show will capture Joanna Krupa and Adriana De Moura's preparation for their weddings which is often tense. Krupa and her friends are lost on their way to her wedding rehearsal and she is not keen on her then fiance Romain Zago's idea to sign a prenuptial agreement.
Lisa Hochstein struggles with fertility issues as she tries to start her family, someone may have a run-in with the law, and Lea Black continues to clash with her cast mates.
Krupa, De Moura and Hochstein return to "Real Housewives of Miami" season 3 as regulars along with Lea Black and Alexia Echevarria. Marysol Patton and Ana Quincoces will also make appearance although they have been downgraded to recurring roles.
The new installment of the hit reality series will premiere Monday, August 12 at 9/8c on Bravo.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'