Heidi Klum Is Removing Seal Tattoo on Her Arm
Heidi Klum is said removing an abstract-looking tattoo on her right inner arm, which was a commemoration of her previous marriage with Seal. A source told PEOPLE that Klum "is in the process of getting her tattoo removed" as she moved on with her bodyguard boyfriend Kirsten Martin. "She's been through a few treatments. The stars with her children's initials will stay intact," the source added.
Several pictures of Klum from time to time show that the tattoo seems to be fading. A recent image of the model which was taken during an outing with her children featured the black permanent ink on her right arm turning to gray lines.
Klum talked about the tattoo in September 2008, "It's not that new. I've had it since May." She explained further, "My husband and I always get married every year. It was our fourth wedding, and we wanted to have our names tattooed together. So it's my husband's name and our three children, their initials, in the [three] stars."
Klum and Seal split in 2012 after seven years of marriage. The couple has three children together, Henry, Johan, and Lou. Her oldest kid Leni is from her previous relationship with Flavo Briatore. In September 2012, Klum confirmed that she was having a romantic relationship with Kirsten.
"He's been with our family for the last four years. He's cared for our entire family, mostly for our four children, helped us tremendously. I trust him with my children's life. He's a great man, and we just got to know each other from a completely different side," she told Katie Couric.
More Heidi Klum News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director