Heidi Klum Is Removing Seal Tattoo on Her Arm
Heidi Klum is said removing an abstract-looking tattoo on her right inner arm, which was a commemoration of her previous marriage with Seal. A source told PEOPLE that Klum "is in the process of getting her tattoo removed" as she moved on with her bodyguard boyfriend Kirsten Martin. "She's been through a few treatments. The stars with her children's initials will stay intact," the source added.
Several pictures of Klum from time to time show that the tattoo seems to be fading. A recent image of the model which was taken during an outing with her children featured the black permanent ink on her right arm turning to gray lines.
Klum talked about the tattoo in September 2008, "It's not that new. I've had it since May." She explained further, "My husband and I always get married every year. It was our fourth wedding, and we wanted to have our names tattooed together. So it's my husband's name and our three children, their initials, in the [three] stars."
Klum and Seal split in 2012 after seven years of marriage. The couple has three children together, Henry, Johan, and Lou. Her oldest kid Leni is from her previous relationship with Flavo Briatore. In September 2012, Klum confirmed that she was having a romantic relationship with Kirsten.
"He's been with our family for the last four years. He's cared for our entire family, mostly for our four children, helped us tremendously. I trust him with my children's life. He's a great man, and we just got to know each other from a completely different side," she told Katie Couric.
More Heidi Klum News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed