Heidi Klum Is Removing Seal Tattoo on Her Arm
Heidi Klum is said removing an abstract-looking tattoo on her right inner arm, which was a commemoration of her previous marriage with Seal. A source told PEOPLE that Klum "is in the process of getting her tattoo removed" as she moved on with her bodyguard boyfriend Kirsten Martin. "She's been through a few treatments. The stars with her children's initials will stay intact," the source added.
Several pictures of Klum from time to time show that the tattoo seems to be fading. A recent image of the model which was taken during an outing with her children featured the black permanent ink on her right arm turning to gray lines.
Klum talked about the tattoo in September 2008, "It's not that new. I've had it since May." She explained further, "My husband and I always get married every year. It was our fourth wedding, and we wanted to have our names tattooed together. So it's my husband's name and our three children, their initials, in the [three] stars."
Klum and Seal split in 2012 after seven years of marriage. The couple has three children together, Henry, Johan, and Lou. Her oldest kid Leni is from her previous relationship with Flavo Briatore. In September 2012, Klum confirmed that she was having a romantic relationship with Kirsten.
"He's been with our family for the last four years. He's cared for our entire family, mostly for our four children, helped us tremendously. I trust him with my children's life. He's a great man, and we just got to know each other from a completely different side," she told Katie Couric.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered