Heidi Klum Is Removing Seal Tattoo on Her Arm
Heidi Klum is said removing an abstract-looking tattoo on her right inner arm, which was a commemoration of her previous marriage with Seal. A source told PEOPLE that Klum "is in the process of getting her tattoo removed" as she moved on with her bodyguard boyfriend Kirsten Martin. "She's been through a few treatments. The stars with her children's initials will stay intact," the source added.
Several pictures of Klum from time to time show that the tattoo seems to be fading. A recent image of the model which was taken during an outing with her children featured the black permanent ink on her right arm turning to gray lines.
Klum talked about the tattoo in September 2008, "It's not that new. I've had it since May." She explained further, "My husband and I always get married every year. It was our fourth wedding, and we wanted to have our names tattooed together. So it's my husband's name and our three children, their initials, in the [three] stars."
Klum and Seal split in 2012 after seven years of marriage. The couple has three children together, Henry, Johan, and Lou. Her oldest kid Leni is from her previous relationship with Flavo Briatore. In September 2012, Klum confirmed that she was having a romantic relationship with Kirsten.
"He's been with our family for the last four years. He's cared for our entire family, mostly for our four children, helped us tremendously. I trust him with my children's life. He's a great man, and we just got to know each other from a completely different side," she told Katie Couric.
More Heidi Klum News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says