Holly Madison Engaged to Baby Daddy Pasquale Rotella
Holly Madison, 33, is heading to the altar. The former "Girls Next Door" star gets proposed by her beau Pasquale Rotella in Las Vegas, just a few months after giving birth to their first child together, daughter Rainbow Aurora.
"Thank you pasqualerotella for the most special night of my life! I can't wait to be your wife," the new mom captioned a picture of them sharing big smiles in front of a Ferris Wheel in the Sin City. She added, "I'm officially engaged!!!"
Rotella confirmed the proposal on his own social media, "I know we have a set date already but I officially asked this morning. She said yes!!" She added, "Thank you so much for all the congratulatory tweets. Trying to answer as many as possible!"
The couple welcomed their baby girl on March 5. The unusual name they gave to their baby earned mixed reactions, but the proud mother shrugged it off. "There are a lot of smug haters out there who bag on my choice of a name, but I don't care about what they think," she once said.
"I want my daughter to be proud of who she is and learn to speak up and stand up for herself at a young age. I spent most of my life being a people-pleaser who worried about what other people thought or thought was cool and I don't want that for her."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!