Holly Madison Engaged to Baby Daddy Pasquale Rotella
Holly Madison, 33, is heading to the altar. The former "Girls Next Door" star gets proposed by her beau Pasquale Rotella in Las Vegas, just a few months after giving birth to their first child together, daughter Rainbow Aurora.
"Thank you pasqualerotella for the most special night of my life! I can't wait to be your wife," the new mom captioned a picture of them sharing big smiles in front of a Ferris Wheel in the Sin City. She added, "I'm officially engaged!!!"
Rotella confirmed the proposal on his own social media, "I know we have a set date already but I officially asked this morning. She said yes!!" She added, "Thank you so much for all the congratulatory tweets. Trying to answer as many as possible!"
The couple welcomed their baby girl on March 5. The unusual name they gave to their baby earned mixed reactions, but the proud mother shrugged it off. "There are a lot of smug haters out there who bag on my choice of a name, but I don't care about what they think," she once said.
"I want my daughter to be proud of who she is and learn to speak up and stand up for herself at a young age. I spent most of my life being a people-pleaser who worried about what other people thought or thought was cool and I don't want that for her."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says