'Hunger Games' Star Jeffrey Wright Dodges DWI Charges
Jeffrey Wright is off the hook in drunk-driving case. TMZ reports that prosecutors decided to drop DWI case against the actor, who plays District 3's former victor Beetee in "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", because of lack of evidence.
Wright, 47, was driving his Toyota Tacoma when arrested last April on a lower East Side street. He was pulled over at Hester and Chrystie Sts. for allegedly driving erratically in the wee hours. He was taken into custody after failing a field sobriety test.
A veteran character actor, Wright won an Emmy and a Golden Globe for his role on TV miniseries "Angels in America". His other credits include period drama series "Boardwalk Empire", James Bond flick "Quantum of Solace", and autobiographical film based on the life and presidency of George W. Bush, "W".
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.