'Hunger Games' Star Jeffrey Wright Dodges DWI Charges
Jeffrey Wright is off the hook in drunk-driving case. TMZ reports that prosecutors decided to drop DWI case against the actor, who plays District 3's former victor Beetee in "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", because of lack of evidence.
Wright, 47, was driving his Toyota Tacoma when arrested last April on a lower East Side street. He was pulled over at Hester and Chrystie Sts. for allegedly driving erratically in the wee hours. He was taken into custody after failing a field sobriety test.
A veteran character actor, Wright won an Emmy and a Golden Globe for his role on TV miniseries "Angels in America". His other credits include period drama series "Boardwalk Empire", James Bond flick "Quantum of Solace", and autobiographical film based on the life and presidency of George W. Bush, "W".
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments