'Hunger Games' Star Jeffrey Wright Dodges DWI Charges
Jeffrey Wright is off the hook in drunk-driving case. TMZ reports that prosecutors decided to drop DWI case against the actor, who plays District 3's former victor Beetee in "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", because of lack of evidence.
Wright, 47, was driving his Toyota Tacoma when arrested last April on a lower East Side street. He was pulled over at Hester and Chrystie Sts. for allegedly driving erratically in the wee hours. He was taken into custody after failing a field sobriety test.
A veteran character actor, Wright won an Emmy and a Golden Globe for his role on TV miniseries "Angels in America". His other credits include period drama series "Boardwalk Empire", James Bond flick "Quantum of Solace", and autobiographical film based on the life and presidency of George W. Bush, "W".
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation