'Hunger Games' Star Jeffrey Wright Dodges DWI Charges
Jeffrey Wright is off the hook in drunk-driving case. TMZ reports that prosecutors decided to drop DWI case against the actor, who plays District 3's former victor Beetee in "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", because of lack of evidence.
Wright, 47, was driving his Toyota Tacoma when arrested last April on a lower East Side street. He was pulled over at Hester and Chrystie Sts. for allegedly driving erratically in the wee hours. He was taken into custody after failing a field sobriety test.
A veteran character actor, Wright won an Emmy and a Golden Globe for his role on TV miniseries "Angels in America". His other credits include period drama series "Boardwalk Empire", James Bond flick "Quantum of Solace", and autobiographical film based on the life and presidency of George W. Bush, "W".
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21