'Hunger Games' Star Jeffrey Wright Dodges DWI Charges
Jeffrey Wright is off the hook in drunk-driving case. TMZ reports that prosecutors decided to drop DWI case against the actor, who plays District 3's former victor Beetee in "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", because of lack of evidence.
Wright, 47, was driving his Toyota Tacoma when arrested last April on a lower East Side street. He was pulled over at Hester and Chrystie Sts. for allegedly driving erratically in the wee hours. He was taken into custody after failing a field sobriety test.
A veteran character actor, Wright won an Emmy and a Golden Globe for his role on TV miniseries "Angels in America". His other credits include period drama series "Boardwalk Empire", James Bond flick "Quantum of Solace", and autobiographical film based on the life and presidency of George W. Bush, "W".
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard