Ying Yang Twins Praises Miley Cyrus' Twerking in New Song
Ying Yang Twins was so impressed with Miley Cyrus' recent twerking habit that they created a new song dedicated to her. TMZ reported that D-Roc and Kaine wrote the song called "Miley Cyrus" after they found out that Cyrus was among others who followed their Twitter.
The Atlanta rappers also told the site that the song was inspired by Cyrus' transition from a nice Disney star to a prolific booty-shaker. The rappers said, "Our fans have been starving for some authentic twerk music. Seeing that Miley Cyrus wants to show the world she is grown by twerking, we decided to give her a little help."
In the song, Ying Yang Twins makes it obvious that they love Cyrus' twerk moves. "Do the Miley Cyrus rock wit it/ Wiggle wiggle jiggle jiggle shake that s**t/ All the n***as saying can she take that d**k?" they rap. "Miley Cyrus, ooh she wildin'/ The way she shake her ass keep a n***a smilin'."
Cyrus has been very into twerking. She recently crashed Juicy J's performance when she invaded his stage and twerked. She can also be seen twerking in the newly-released music video for her new single, "We Can't Stop".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival