Warner Bros. Names Trio of Executives to Replace Jeff Robinov as Film Division Chief
The reign of Jeff Robinov at Warner Bros. Motion Picture Group is officially over. Without mentioning Robinov, the studio's Monday announcement names new leadership team: Sue Kroll, president of worldwide marketing and distribution; Greg Silverman, president of creative development and worldwide production; and Toby Emmerich, president and chief operating officer of New Line Cinema who's also in charge of Warner Bros. Theatre Ventures.
"Warner Bros. is the world's preeminent motion picture studio with one of the most talented executive benches in the industry," says CEO Kevin Tsujihara. "Collectively, this team has more than 100 years at the company and broad experience across the film business, which will ensure that Warner Bros. Pictures continues as a respected leader in production, marketing and global distribution."
Chairman Barry Meyer adds, "This marks an exciting new chapter in the storied history of Warner Bros. Pictures. We are in the midst of another terrific year, and our film division will continue to thrive well into the future under this realigned organization."
Meanwhile, Dan Fellman, who takes charge of domestic distribution, will remain in his position as he's renewed his contract. Planning to retire in the next few years, Fellman will later be succeeded by Veronika Kwan Vandenberg, who continues to oversee international distribution.
The departure of Robinov, who joined the studio in 1997, comes about a month after Bruce Rosenblum resigned from the presidency of the Warner Bros. TV Group.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign