'The Bachelorette' Recap: Des' Date Gets Interrupted With a Farewell
Desiree Hartsock brought the remaining guys to Germany in the June 24 episode of "The Bachelorette". Chris was the lucky guy who got the solo date card as host Chris Harrison announced that the edition would feature two-on-one date.
Des and Chris started their date with some sight-seeing and things looked fun until Bryden walked up to talk with her. Chris stepped aside for a while as Bryden told Des that he needed to leave, because he couldn't share her with the other guys. Des wished he would've said something before.
Des cried as she got dumped by Bryden and Chris came back to console her. Later during a romantic dinner, Chris read a poem for Des, who seemingly had forgotten about Bryden. They made out and she gave him a rose.
For the group date, Des took Juan Pablo, James, Kasey, Zak, Brooks, Drew and Mikey to the highest peak in Germany. The guys learnt to yodel and they were having fun sledding. Des then had alone time with each guy in an igloo. Eventually, it was Brooks who got the rose in the group date.
Later, Michael and Ben were at each other's throats during their two-on-one date with Des on a lake. Michael compared Ben to his own father who wasn't there when he was a kid, and also attacked Ben for not making friends with the other guys.
Des was clearly uncomfortable being in the middle of Ben and Michael's fight. Despite acting like a jerk, Michael got the rose and Ben was sent home. The guys were glad to see Michael back and not Ben.
Kasey, Drew, Brooks and Chris learned that James joined the show just to get famous and they wanted to tell Des about it. They, however, didn't get the chance because Des decided to skip the cocktail party and went straight to the rose ceremony.
Joining Chris, Brooks and Michael who had got roses earlier were Zak, Kasey, Juan Pablo, Drew and James. Mikey was sent packing and the guys were not happy that James stayed.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick