'The Bachelorette' Recap: Des' Date Gets Interrupted With a Farewell
Desiree Hartsock brought the remaining guys to Germany in the June 24 episode of "The Bachelorette". Chris was the lucky guy who got the solo date card as host Chris Harrison announced that the edition would feature two-on-one date.
Des and Chris started their date with some sight-seeing and things looked fun until Bryden walked up to talk with her. Chris stepped aside for a while as Bryden told Des that he needed to leave, because he couldn't share her with the other guys. Des wished he would've said something before.
Des cried as she got dumped by Bryden and Chris came back to console her. Later during a romantic dinner, Chris read a poem for Des, who seemingly had forgotten about Bryden. They made out and she gave him a rose.
For the group date, Des took Juan Pablo, James, Kasey, Zak, Brooks, Drew and Mikey to the highest peak in Germany. The guys learnt to yodel and they were having fun sledding. Des then had alone time with each guy in an igloo. Eventually, it was Brooks who got the rose in the group date.
Later, Michael and Ben were at each other's throats during their two-on-one date with Des on a lake. Michael compared Ben to his own father who wasn't there when he was a kid, and also attacked Ben for not making friends with the other guys.
Des was clearly uncomfortable being in the middle of Ben and Michael's fight. Despite acting like a jerk, Michael got the rose and Ben was sent home. The guys were glad to see Michael back and not Ben.
Kasey, Drew, Brooks and Chris learned that James joined the show just to get famous and they wanted to tell Des about it. They, however, didn't get the chance because Des decided to skip the cocktail party and went straight to the rose ceremony.
Joining Chris, Brooks and Michael who had got roses earlier were Zak, Kasey, Juan Pablo, Drew and James. Mikey was sent packing and the guys were not happy that James stayed.
More The Bachelorette News
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'