'Girls' Actor Adam Driver Marries Joanne Tucker
Actor Adam Driver, 29, is reportedly a married man. Us Weekly reports that the "Girls" star swapped wedding vows with his longtime girlfriend, Joanne Tucker, on June 22. His co-star Lena Dunham attended the weekend nuptials along with her boyfriend, Fun.'s member Jack Antonoff.
"They are very sweet together," a source says of the bride and the groom. "They've been dating forever, years, and live together; [they're] very comfortable and in love. She was with him before the Girls fame." Another insider adds, "They both love theater and the arts. She respects him so much...Everyone on the show is very happy for them."
Driver plays the role of Adam Sackler, a love interest to Dunham's Hannah Horvath, on the HBO hit series. The on-screen pair eventually broke up in the finale of season one.
His other on-screen credits include movies "J. Edgar" and "Lincoln", TV series "Law & Order", and theater productions like "Angels in America" and "Look Back in Anger".
More Adam Driver News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7