'Girls' Actor Adam Driver Marries Joanne Tucker
Actor Adam Driver, 29, is reportedly a married man. Us Weekly reports that the "Girls" star swapped wedding vows with his longtime girlfriend, Joanne Tucker, on June 22. His co-star Lena Dunham attended the weekend nuptials along with her boyfriend, Fun.'s member Jack Antonoff.
"They are very sweet together," a source says of the bride and the groom. "They've been dating forever, years, and live together; [they're] very comfortable and in love. She was with him before the Girls fame." Another insider adds, "They both love theater and the arts. She respects him so much...Everyone on the show is very happy for them."
Driver plays the role of Adam Sackler, a love interest to Dunham's Hannah Horvath, on the HBO hit series. The on-screen pair eventually broke up in the finale of season one.
His other on-screen credits include movies "J. Edgar" and "Lincoln", TV series "Law & Order", and theater productions like "Angels in America" and "Look Back in Anger".
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!