'Girls' Actor Adam Driver Marries Joanne Tucker
Actor Adam Driver, 29, is reportedly a married man. Us Weekly reports that the "Girls" star swapped wedding vows with his longtime girlfriend, Joanne Tucker, on June 22. His co-star Lena Dunham attended the weekend nuptials along with her boyfriend, Fun.'s member Jack Antonoff.
"They are very sweet together," a source says of the bride and the groom. "They've been dating forever, years, and live together; [they're] very comfortable and in love. She was with him before the Girls fame." Another insider adds, "They both love theater and the arts. She respects him so much...Everyone on the show is very happy for them."
Driver plays the role of Adam Sackler, a love interest to Dunham's Hannah Horvath, on the HBO hit series. The on-screen pair eventually broke up in the finale of season one.
His other on-screen credits include movies "J. Edgar" and "Lincoln", TV series "Law & Order", and theater productions like "Angels in America" and "Look Back in Anger".
More Adam Driver News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande