'Girls' Actor Adam Driver Marries Joanne Tucker
Actor Adam Driver, 29, is reportedly a married man. Us Weekly reports that the "Girls" star swapped wedding vows with his longtime girlfriend, Joanne Tucker, on June 22. His co-star Lena Dunham attended the weekend nuptials along with her boyfriend, Fun.'s member Jack Antonoff.
"They are very sweet together," a source says of the bride and the groom. "They've been dating forever, years, and live together; [they're] very comfortable and in love. She was with him before the Girls fame." Another insider adds, "They both love theater and the arts. She respects him so much...Everyone on the show is very happy for them."
Driver plays the role of Adam Sackler, a love interest to Dunham's Hannah Horvath, on the HBO hit series. The on-screen pair eventually broke up in the finale of season one.
His other on-screen credits include movies "J. Edgar" and "Lincoln", TV series "Law & Order", and theater productions like "Angels in America" and "Look Back in Anger".
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'