'Girls' Actor Adam Driver Marries Joanne Tucker
Actor Adam Driver, 29, is reportedly a married man. Us Weekly reports that the "Girls" star swapped wedding vows with his longtime girlfriend, Joanne Tucker, on June 22. His co-star Lena Dunham attended the weekend nuptials along with her boyfriend, Fun.'s member Jack Antonoff.
"They are very sweet together," a source says of the bride and the groom. "They've been dating forever, years, and live together; [they're] very comfortable and in love. She was with him before the Girls fame." Another insider adds, "They both love theater and the arts. She respects him so much...Everyone on the show is very happy for them."
Driver plays the role of Adam Sackler, a love interest to Dunham's Hannah Horvath, on the HBO hit series. The on-screen pair eventually broke up in the finale of season one.
His other on-screen credits include movies "J. Edgar" and "Lincoln", TV series "Law & Order", and theater productions like "Angels in America" and "Look Back in Anger".
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons