Christoph Waltz's 'The Zero Theorem' Promo Trailer Leaks Online
A promo trailer for director Terry Gilliam's "The Zero Theorem" has recently leaked online. With a rendition of Radiohead's "Creep" setting the tone, the video focuses on Oscar-winning Christoph Waltz, who went bald for his role as computer eccentric Qohen Leth in the Voltage Pictures movie.
In the trailer, Leth is mostly seen sitting in front of computer, looking so desperate as he tries to solve a mathematical formula. "Zero must equal 100%," so the machine says repeatedly. Fans can also get glimpses of "Babylon A.D." actress Melanie Thierry, who keeps on trying to seduce him with her sexy bod.
"The Zero Theorem" centers on reclusive genius Qohen Leth, who works to solve the Zero Theorem - a mathematical formula which will finally determine whether life has any meaning. However, his goal to discover the ultimate answer is interrupted as a shadowy figure named Management sends Bainsley, a seductive woman, and Bob, the teenage son of Management, to distract him.
David Thewlis, whose appearance is also featured in the video, tackles a role of Joby. Matt Damon and Tilda Swinton are cast as the Management and Dr. Shrink-Rom respectively. Joining for supporting roles are Lucas Hedges, Ben Whishaw and Peter Stormare.
No U.S. release date for "The Zero Theorem" has been set yet.
"The Zero Theorem" Leaked Trailer
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage