Christoph Waltz's 'The Zero Theorem' Promo Trailer Leaks Online
A promo trailer for director Terry Gilliam's "The Zero Theorem" has recently leaked online. With a rendition of Radiohead's "Creep" setting the tone, the video focuses on Oscar-winning Christoph Waltz, who went bald for his role as computer eccentric Qohen Leth in the Voltage Pictures movie.
In the trailer, Leth is mostly seen sitting in front of computer, looking so desperate as he tries to solve a mathematical formula. "Zero must equal 100%," so the machine says repeatedly. Fans can also get glimpses of "Babylon A.D." actress Melanie Thierry, who keeps on trying to seduce him with her sexy bod.
"The Zero Theorem" centers on reclusive genius Qohen Leth, who works to solve the Zero Theorem - a mathematical formula which will finally determine whether life has any meaning. However, his goal to discover the ultimate answer is interrupted as a shadowy figure named Management sends Bainsley, a seductive woman, and Bob, the teenage son of Management, to distract him.
David Thewlis, whose appearance is also featured in the video, tackles a role of Joby. Matt Damon and Tilda Swinton are cast as the Management and Dr. Shrink-Rom respectively. Joining for supporting roles are Lucas Hedges, Ben Whishaw and Peter Stormare.
No U.S. release date for "The Zero Theorem" has been set yet.
"The Zero Theorem" Leaked Trailer
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'