Christoph Waltz's 'The Zero Theorem' Promo Trailer Leaks Online
A promo trailer for director Terry Gilliam's "The Zero Theorem" has recently leaked online. With a rendition of Radiohead's "Creep" setting the tone, the video focuses on Oscar-winning Christoph Waltz, who went bald for his role as computer eccentric Qohen Leth in the Voltage Pictures movie.
In the trailer, Leth is mostly seen sitting in front of computer, looking so desperate as he tries to solve a mathematical formula. "Zero must equal 100%," so the machine says repeatedly. Fans can also get glimpses of "Babylon A.D." actress Melanie Thierry, who keeps on trying to seduce him with her sexy bod.
"The Zero Theorem" centers on reclusive genius Qohen Leth, who works to solve the Zero Theorem - a mathematical formula which will finally determine whether life has any meaning. However, his goal to discover the ultimate answer is interrupted as a shadowy figure named Management sends Bainsley, a seductive woman, and Bob, the teenage son of Management, to distract him.
David Thewlis, whose appearance is also featured in the video, tackles a role of Joby. Matt Damon and Tilda Swinton are cast as the Management and Dr. Shrink-Rom respectively. Joining for supporting roles are Lucas Hedges, Ben Whishaw and Peter Stormare.
No U.S. release date for "The Zero Theorem" has been set yet.
"The Zero Theorem" Leaked Trailer
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?